Valentine's Special

A/N: This is for all those todoroki lovers out there have a happy Valentine's Day or u can be like me and stay single and watch anime all day ;-;
____________________________
Y/N POV
         It was a beautiful day and I had just woken up to the sound of the blue birds chirping and the smell of  roses in the air...or so I thought. It had been raining and I was inside warming up on my bed wearing my All Might onesie since I had planned to stay inside and drink some f/d because I can. Dad had gone to do some hero work and asked if I wanted to come along but I declined saying I would rather not get a cold. Why does the weather have to be so bipolar!!! I then let out a small groan of annoyance and walked to the living room, "I guess I get to spend time with my lover" I then plopped on the couch and switched on the TV. I had watched some episodes of HunterXHunter and was about to fall asleep if it wasn't for Leorio screaming every second. I then heard a knock on the door but I shrugged it off thinking it was my imagination until I heard it again but louder. Dad said he wasn't gonna come back until tomorrow since the rain was too hard. I then ran into my room and crawled under the bed I waited there for a good minute. I slowly crawled out and waited, the knocking continued. I decided I should just go and see who it was and grabbed the random baseball bat that I have beside my bed. I don't even play baseball why do I have this again? I then scooted across the living room towards the front door. I then slowly opened the door and looked to see my friend Todoroki. "oh never mind it's just you" I then placed the bat near the coat rack and invited Todoroki inside. "We're you expecting someone else?" I then looked to see a hint of sadness in his eyes. Why is he suddenly sad he was fine a few seconds ago? I then told him to wait in the living room as I walked to the kitchen "Hey Todoroki would you like some f/d?" I then waited as I poured the beverage in my favorite cup. "No thank you" I walked to the living room after I had finished getting myself a drink. I sat on the couch beside him. "Sooooo....what brings you here" he then blushed and looked down at his palms. He looks so cute when he gets embarrassed. I then let out a small giggle surprisingly it didn't sound like a dying seagull.
I then calmed down to see Todoroki with a red blush dusted across his face.

TODOROKI POV
         I was planning on telling Y/N that I was in love with her. Some might say I shouldn't use the word "love" since its a very powerful word to use for someone you have a crush on. Well then, I guess I love Y/N...I cant express how I feel about her with any other word except for love. And I had realized that...long before I knew I had liked her. Right now she asked if I had wanted something to drink but I declined because I actually just wanted her to get here more sooner. My heart feels like it's about to burst at the thought of having Y/N in my arms and how it would be to have her as a lover. Why does my face feel red so suddenly? I then looked down at my hands to see them red like my face. I then heard a beautiful laugh, sure it might sound cliche but it truly was something. She had calmed down as I stared at her, my eyes then started to soften. Y/N I love you

Y/N POV
      When Todoroki had stared at me I felt this sudden sensation in my heart. It felt warm and fuzzy inside, I at first thought it was the feeling of vomit. But then I realized it was a sensation I would love to feel for eternity. I blushed as I realized what this feeling may be...after all, I am a Otaku. I looked into his eyes and could see love in them, they were different to how he looked at everyone at school. This was something much more softer and warmer. "y/n..." the sound of his voice sent chills down my spine. He then suddenly took my hands and placed them in his. My hands are a lot smaller then his, he feels so warm. "yes" I then let him continue his sentence and could feel heat warm up inside house. "y/n...I have now realized that I'm in love with you" i then softy squeezes his hand urging him to continue. "I love you and I hope you can except my feelings" I then sat there dumbfounded and started to sweat. How do I tell him that I love him also, now I know how those anime girls felt...damn. I then decided to man up and show him that I love him the same possibly even more. If there's one thing I know, is that actions speak louder than words. I then gripped onto his shoulders and gently placed my lips onto his. The feeling of his soft lips making contact with mine was like a spark. He then realized what had happened and then kissed back. I then felt myself slowly lean down onto the couch and he hovered above me and continued the kiss. It wasn't a harsh make out but a very soft and sweet one. We had broken away and tried to regain our breath.  "Todoroki I love you"

I then rubbed my eyes as I had realized that it was all a dream. "Why would I have a dream about my friend could it be a sign" I looked at the TV and noticed that I had fallen asleep while watching HunterxHunter. I should really go to sleep more often if I'm gonna have those type of dreams. I then received a text from someone, it was Todoroki.

ICYHOT: Happy Valentines Day sry, I left because you had fallen asleep, Also I love you ❤️

I stared at the text, and then came to a realization. "wait.....IT WAS ALL REAL"
____________________________
A/N: how was the mini special, it has nothing to do with the actual book I just wanted to give you guys some love 💗