PART VIII -- Royal Duty

Robert has asked Kitty to accompany him on his Royal Tour for a month to; Canada, Papua New Guinea and Australia. At first Kitty was excited to go but then she remembered her ballet and how demanding her dance as well and it seemed so hard to leave it.

“Just take a leave, a temporary leave. A ballerina needs to have vacation too, you know,” Said Robert still adamant that Kitty would come with him. “Please, darling! I shall go mad if I have to do the tour alone without you,”

“Can I really leave temporarily?”

“Sure! You know that the royal family is the patron of the royal ballet company, right? You can take as many leave as you wish, I’ll make it work. But tell me, you’ll come with me,”

“Oh, Robert! Of course I will!”

So it was settled, Kitty was granted a whole months of temporary leaves. At first she was excited to go abroad without having to dance for it. Going abroad wasn’t a new experience for Kitty, she has been traveling with the royal ballet company for sometimes now but it wasn’t really called traveling since all they did was dance and had so little time to play tourist.

Kitty’s excitement was reduced a little bit when she realized that she wasn’t going to travel right beside Robert, she wouldn't be one of the passenger of the royal private jet; she wasn’t an official part of the royal tour.

Robert paid for her commercial flight and she was put in the first class. He also paid for the 5 star hotel suite just one floor below his royal suite in the same hotel. He gave Kitty a big allowance and a little time to travel on her own since she didn't has to go wherever he went just as long as when the activities of the day was over, Kitty has to be ready to received the prince in her room.

Kitty finally realized what her role in the royal tour was and like a soldier she was, she embraced it. Like she always embraced being used back then when she was a sugar baby. Good thing this time he was a prince of England.

For the first week of the traveling, Kitty enjoyed the trip very much. She has been to Canada before but never had time to explore it but now was her chance for it.

By the end of first week, Kitty was now home sick. She missed ballet so much; she has never stop dancing more than 24 hours before and now her feet were aching to go back to pointe shoes. On top of it all, she missed Brad so much.

Prince Robert was no help at all, he always came to Kitty’s room by the end of the day; sulking and complaining constantly about having to perform his royal duty and Kitty’s job was to listened to him, understanding him.

Kitty used to say “Poor little handsome prince” as she nimbled on Robert’s ear, caressing his hair and eventually made him forget about his upsetting matter by her service in bed.

It was now well-known to all the prince’s entourage in the royal tour that Kitty was the prince’s adult entertainment. All of the entourage knew about Kitty especially Tommy, Prince Robert’s secretary who have the job to called Kitty and make sure she was on her room when Robert finished with his day.

By the end of the tour, it has been the most torturous month that Kitty ever experienced. The insult, the demeaning gaze that the entourage gave her whenever she passed them was nothing compared to the prince's demand of her every night and she wasn’t talking about the sex. She was talking about the fact that the prince was a spoiled, egotistical, grumbling man who treated her kindly but ignorance of her own longing of ballet. Who never cared about how Kitty felt as long as he knew she was well provided for during the trip.

Kitty came back to London with a relieve that she could come back dancing and there were a lot that she needed to catch up on. Kitty also called Brad to visit her but he was always busy with school.