PART X -- Farewell, Love

When Kitty touched the ground of England, she could feel herself breath easily. It was like she was away for so long that coming back to London was an incredible feeling.

That supposed to happen to people who were abroad for 3 months. During the night she was struggling with her phone, pacing back and forth in her living room, trying to decide whether or not she was brave enough to called Brad. She missed him so much but too guilty about the graduation to faced him. In the end she decided that she was too scared to call him.

Early in the morning, Kitty pulled out her ballet equipment and put them in her gym bag. She couldn’t wait to wear her pointe shoes again but before that she has one stop to make.

Kitty took out the withered flower from Mrs. Carson’s graveyard and changed it with a bouquet of white lilies that she brought.

“Halo, Mrs. Carson, I hope you miss me because I certainly miss you,” Kitty caress the tombstone as she would to Mrs. Carson.

“You know, our Brad has graduated from university. I wonder what he’s doing now. What is he doing now, Mrs. Carson? I’m sure you know all about his day. I just disappointed him, Mrs. Carson. I did terrible thing to Brad that I feel so guilty about,” and then Kitty narrated her royal tour for 3 months and how she missed Brad and ballet during those time.

“I miss him so much, you know, Mrs. Carson. I'm just too scared to call him, I’m scared that he would get mad at me and leave me. I don’t know what am I going to do without him? Mrs. Carson, please be a dear and do me a favor, would you? Please tell Brad that I miss him and please tell him to come visit me. I’m lonely without him,”

The next morning, someone knocked on Kitty’s door. She rushed to open it. When she opened the door, her face lighted up! It was a man that she’s been waiting for, that she had missed all those days.

“Brad!” exclaimed Kitty. They both just stood frozen in the doorway. “Did your mom tell you to come visit me?”

“No, I just...I miss you, Kitty,” said Brad as he rushed towards Kitty and kissed her passionately.

Kitty kissed him back and held him tightly like she never would let go. Kitty thanked Mrs. Carson in her heart and thought that it was really fortunate that when Brad came, Robert has left. But she never thought about Robert again afterwards.

She was enjoying herself in Brad’s kisses and his embraced. Like all of their other passionate kisses, they ended up making love, only this time it felt so right like they did belong together. Like people said, when its right it felt like a fireworks has been lighted up in the night sky.

“I’ve got a new job,” said Brad when they were laying down on the bed.

“My Brad is an accountant,” Kitty kissed Brad’s arm.

“One of the firm offered me job in America, it pays really well but in the end I prefer the one here,” Brad turned to face Kitty. “Because I have you here,”

Kitty blushed as her heart beat fast. She knew about his feeling for her but could never got enough of his sweet confession of love.

“Come away with me, Kitty. I could provide for you now. I might not be able to provide for you like a prince would but at least you don't have to worry about a thing. You would never again be hungry and you could dance all the time just like the way you used to dance. I could do it now, just come with me and leave the prince,” Brad moved closer.

“Kitty, I love you and I know you always know that without me even have to say it. And correct me if I'm wrong but I could tell that you love me too. I couldn't say anything before because I know I'm just a janitor, I'm not good enough for you. But I'm not that anymore, I make more money now and I could at least make you comfortable, you deserve it,”