Continued

I was speechless. "Babe, I- are you sure"? I said nervously. She looked at me. Her eyes had tears in them. "Yes"'she answered. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. "I'm sorry" I apologized. "Nicole, you know I love you and Kai more than anything on this planet, and I'd never"-"It just scares me, you leave Kai and I here and I'm scared you won't come back, and if you do..."-"Babe, I'm always gonna come back. When I'm fighting, all I see is our future...and now there's another Anoa'i on the way, so IF I do go, there's more to fight for" I explained.
"You don't know...and now you have more to fight for, but you also have more to LOSE" she spoke. He words sunk deep. "Joe, you'd be leaving me with two children, who will never know their father. I understand fighting for your country but"-"Look, just think about it, I HAVE to go back eventually," I finished. We both made our way back into the house up to the bedroom.
*Nicole's P.O.V*
As we laid in bed, my eyes were too heavy and I finally drifted off. I didn't know if I was dreaming or if it was real. There I stood me and two children. We were all in black as we stood in front of the casket. I was balling my eyes out. I looked at the casket which the American flag laid over. I knew Joe was in there. My heart ached. I sat up out of breath. I looked over to a slumbering Joe. My fingers traced his jawline. He moved and mumbled something.
I thought about how we argued earlier. Was I being selfish? Maybe I should let him go... If it means THAT much to him. Although the future of not only our ENTIRE family life and the life of our unborn child would be affected, maybe I was too harsh. I knew what I had to do, although I didn't agree I guess it was just that I love Joe too much to see him walk away like he did the first time, now I'm gonna be even more on edge because of the pregnancy. Woah! Wait! I have a baby shower to plan and we have to pick out a name and clothes! Bruh... I'm gonna have TWO children. I wander what it's gonna be? A girl? A boy? Twins? A lot of thoughts and emotions right now.