🎶RULES🎶

In order to participate or be a judge, you must follow the following rules

In order to participate or be a judge, you must follow the following rules. No exceptions.

Rules:

🎶 All rules must be followed.

🎶Respected participants must follow there respective judges.

🎶 Participants and judges must follow this account, Young_Devils.

🎶Participants and judges can follow the hosts individual accounts, zohara_khan and ahmednafiza, but it's not mandatory.

🎶Valgur and slang language to the hosts, judges and even participants won't be tolerated. If found, your story and form will be disqualified or account reported.

🎶Rules are rules. These are sincerely made by us, your hosts, so participants and judges are forbidden from suggesting extra rules to be added or removed, and other related stuffs.

🎶List of participants and judges will be updated on every Friday of the weeks. So if you find you form is accepted but not on the list, wait for the coming Fridays.

🎶If any participant or judge is found giving and recieving bribes, them as well as there story will get terminated.

🎶There will also be a voting process. Once your story is accepted, remember to announce to your readers about your acceptance and the voting process so that they can vote. Voting process will be given later. Votes given by your readers will be counted just as the marks given by your respective judges.

🎶Of course, there is the main winner of the competition. After the winner of all the genres are found, there will be a final winner of the whole billboard Novel Awards. Let's see who is the lucky one to win the first ever billboard Novel Awards in Wattpad.

Voting process:

Readers should comment, 'I stand for the said story' in the arrow pointing to the story they want to vote.

For eg: 'I stand for If I Die by zohara_khan'

Fellow participants are requested to announce the voting process to there readers to gain votes.

Why we vote?

Well, for starters, it's something we, the hosts witnessed ourselves. Like the rest of you all, we are participants for other competitions too. So many, that we have noticed that the same judges happen to repeat in many awards. If this happens, and the judge finds the same book many times, he or she will know how much less or more to vote and because of that, the results in every single competition will be the same.

That's why we will give a chance to your readers to express there love towards your story. Your story will win depending on how much people like it. Not that one is the best among all, every story is a best for its own, because each contains its own beauty.

That's all for now, Thank you.

Your host, Young_Devils

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶