🎵Thank you, And Goodbye🎵

We have finally wrapped up this years BBNA. Hopefully, it has been up to everyones satisfaction. We thank everyone, from participants to judges, for there help and time that they spent on us. We will come back next year, until then, we will fulfill all the rewards for the winners and judges that have earned it.

A big thank you to @Jells_ @FEARKnightFantasy @Madelyn _luv @asztraea @Bloodymascara and of course @Jlynreads for  all the amazing graphics. Starting from the book cover to the icons to banners to stickers made by three different artists!! Thank you so very much in for helping us move forward with this competition!!

And a very special thanks to @poison_rose2 and @harnessthelight for being with us and helping us judge more than u needed to. It wouldnt have been possible without ylu guys💜💜💜.

If possible  please check if @storiesbysophie13 @flywrite @deeksha_8057 @hoomansbeweirdin are still in Wattpad. Or did they just decide to ignore us? Dunno.

Most of you might not have felt it, but we, Young Devils, have been very delighyed to have you all here. We have made lot of friends, some enemies too ;P, but that has all been the thrill of the adventure. We hope you had your fun as well💜.

Next years BBNA will be quite differeng from this one, which means we will create our own Billboard,  and through that we will find out our winners. Those of you who havent been a winner this time are free to participate next year as well.

This will be a for now. Best of luck and Advance Happy New Year everyone!!

Goodbye!

Your Host,

Young Devils 

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵