Chapter Three: Night Time Escapade

It was inevitable—I couldn't sleep. I mean, how could I? Today Lucius Malfoy had flirted with me and gave me his underwear! I can't be the only one that would find that super weird...That's something that couples do!

Though I have to admit, he was right about them feeling like shorts, really comfortable shorts. I may or may not still be wearing them.
Regardless, that wasn't my current problem. To restate things, my issue was that no matter how hard I tried—slumber was not an option. I tossed and turned in bed for longer than I could count.

I tried practically everything. Counting sheep, exercise, meditation—but nothing worked...

What usually helps me sleep when I'm at home...
Aha! I'll just go and get a glass of water.

....If I can remember where the kitchen is. After all, the Malfoy Manor was incredibly large. There were hundreds of hallways and staircases that led towards who knows where. I swear, their house was like that one muggle movie—Monster's Inc. So many doors.....

Anyways! Seeing as I was only getting a glass of water, I assumed my white nightgown was appropriate enough of an outfit. Plus it was super comfortable.

Leaving my room, I made sure to gently close the door—and quietly tip toed down the stairs. It might've taken me a few minutes, but I did eventually make it to the kitchen. And oh my—what a kitchen it was. The dark marble countertops and green flooring were beautiful! (Though incredibly cold on my bare feet).

I quietly walked towards the fridge, but before I was able to open it—I heard a voice whisper something from behind me.

"Unable to sleep, are we?"

It was Lucius. Gosh, he sure has a habit of sneaking up on me...

"Um...unfortunately, yes." I sheepishly replied, playing with the hem of my nightgown. "You have the same issue Mr. Malfoy?"

Lucius was dressed in a silky black set of pajamas; his long blonde hair framed his face in an extremely attractive way. I have to admit, he was hot.
In the dark of the kitchen, his deep gray eyes were the only thing I could focus on.

"Regrettably so. I was thinking about the events from today—they kept me awake." he replied, gingerly walking towards me—as if he had no care in the world.

He was thinking about me?

"I can't say that my son has ever brought home a friend this amiable." Lucius grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "I quite like you."

"Thank you.... sir." I gasped, my lips parting. I had to force myself not to grasp onto him for dear life.

I had been trying to convince myself for the past twenty four hours that I didn't have a crush on Lucius—but now there was no denying it. I wanted him to kiss me. Hell, I wanted him to ravage me over the countertops.

"Hm." Lucius let out a deep laugh. "Control your thoughts."

Did he just? What?

"Legilimency, yes. I haven't I already told you this?" he laughed again, moving his hand to the back of my neck.

Of course he can read minds! He's apart of the ministry, how could I forget this already.

"I apologize!" my cheeks heated up. That was extremely embarrassing...What other things has he heard me think about?

"Why, there's nothing to apologize for." Lucius smirked. "I feel the same way."

I wasn't exactly shocked at his statement, he had been flirting with me all day. It just felt weird to hear it actually come from his mouth..
But before I could even think—Lucius had lifted me up by the back of my legs, and placed me on the counter; situating himself between me. Everything about the situation was so overwhelming. In a good way.

His hand wasted no time and went to the back of my head, forcing my lips to collide with his. It felt like I couldn't breathe—in a good way of course. It felt like our mouths were always meant to be connected.

Was this really happening? Was I really kissing Lucius Malfoy? Holy Shit.

I whined against his mouth as his hands moved lower and lower, rubbing the outside of my thighs. To my dismay, he stopped when he touched the hem of my underwear. Well, the hem of his underwear.

"Oh." he chuckled, pulling away from this kiss so that he could look me in my eyes. "You're still wearing them?"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry—that's super weird of me to do—" my eyes widened. How embarrassing...

Lucius leaned into me, pressing soft kisses on my neck.

"No no, I don't mind." he hummed. "In fact, I quite like it. You're such a good girl for me."

His words must've struck something, because my body suddenly seemed to act without my control. In fact, it felt like there were a million butterflies in my lower stomach. My hands instantly went up to his head—and I ran my fingers through the silky blonde strands, while he continued to pepper my neck with kisses.

It was blissful really, I had never experienced anything like this before. I felt like I was in a haze, I could only think about him, and what his lips felt like.

"Please—" I whined, inching closer to the wizard. I wasn't sure what I needed, but I wanted to be closer to him.

"Please, what?" Lucius teased. "Use your words sweetheart."

I was so entranced by his words, I almost didn't hear the other voice from outside the room.

"Lucius? Are you in the kitchen?" It was Narcissa.

Fuck. Oh Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. He has a wife. How could I forget this?

Lucius swiftly pulled away from me, and set me back down on the floor. I tried to smooth out my nightgown while he grabbed something from the cabinet—pouring it in a glass.

"Ah yes," he said to Narcissa as she walked into the kitchen. "I was getting some cough syrup for Draco's friend here. She seems to have fallen a bit ill since our trip today."

"Oh Y/n!" she frowned. She quickly came over to me and felt my forehead with the back of her hand.

"Your face is sweltering! You must have a fever, dear."

Yep. I'm definitely not just hot because I was making out with your husband a few minutes ago.

Merlin, I felt awful. Narcissa was being so nice to me, and here I was doing inappropriate things with her husband.

"You shouldn't have pulled her underwater today Lucius!" she scolded him. "Now she's ill! I'm amazed at how incapable you are of taking care of guests!"

"I'm amazed at how you blame everything on me, Cissy." Lucius sneered, clenching the glass in his hand.

What was going on with the two of them? They had already gotten into two fights, and I had only been here a day and a half...

Weird.