2

I was cooped up in the bedroom that was supposedly 'my' room. It's as horrible, there was no light or anything. I could hear chatter and noise from outside but I didn't know what was actually happening.

My brown bag was on the floor, it was completely ripped apart from the day I was attacked and trying to fight of the guys but hitting them with my bag didn't work. Clearly.

I opened it to see my mother's snow globe was still intact thankfully. It was the only thing I have of her, it was a picture of the both of us from a trip to London when I was six. That's the only picture I have of her and the only thing left of her.

My dad threw out everything of hers but I managed to grab this and keep it safe for years. I always had it on me. Always.

My mother gives me strength.

Every time I want to give up, I think of her. Which makes me stronger to keep fighting.

I smiled at the globe and placed it on small shelf above the desk. I then sat on the bed and stared blankly at the wall, I don't know how long I would be trapped here.

Suddenly, the door opened which made me jump in fear but I looked to see Shawn walking in.

A woman walking in behind him, I got off the bed and stood up. "Evelyn, this is my tailor Cara. She's going to take measurements and stuff so I can get some clothes here for you and whatever girl stuff you need" he says and I nodded slowly.

"Hi Evelyn" she smiles before unpacking the bag next to her.

I smiled at the kindest in her voice, it made me relax and feel safe around her for some reason.

"I will need you to take your clothes off for me, but you can leave your undergarments on" she says and I gulped.

I looked at Shawn who was just standing there. Isn't he going to leave?

"We haven't got all day, hurry up!" He snaps making me jump.

"I'll need you out for a minute, sir" Cara and he glares before leaving the room.

"Thank you" I mumble while pulling my clothes off.

I stood there in my undergarments while she measured me and stuff. "You have beautiful eyes" she says and I smiled.

"Thank you" I whisper awkwardly as I never got compliments. She asked me for my shoe, bra and underwear size and stuff.

"I'll send some clothes in for you by tonight and other stuff" she says and I nodded.

"Pads or tampons?" She asks.

"Pads please" I say and she nodded writing it down.

"Well I'm done, you can put your clothes back on I'll see you soon" she smiles.

"Thank you" I say happily before she left the room. I pulled my clothes back on and sat on the bed again.

The door opened and Shawn walked in, "I've decided, you're allowed out of this room" he says and I gasped lightly.

"Only in the living room to watch tv, or access to the kitchen" he says and I nodded.

"I swear, if you even think about misbehaving or doing something stupid. I will not hesitate to throw you in the basement" he threatens and I nodded.

I'm going to behave because I don't want him to hurt me.

"Your clothes should be here shortly but you can shower and I'll give you something to change into for now" he says and I nodded.

I was handed a black t-shirt and some grey sweatpants. Shawn took the collar off my neck and allowed me into the bathroom.

I sighed in relief as my neck was free. I looked at the huge bathroom which made me happy. I took all of my clothes off and walked into shower and let the warm water soak my body.

My body was sore but I enjoyed the warm water on my skin. I washed my body with the shower gels and shampoos that we're displayed.

Once I was out of the shower, I dried off and changed into the t-shirt and sweats. I walked out of the bathroom and the guard blocked my path. I looked at the collar in his hands which made me frown.

I pulled my wet hair back for him to tie it around my neck. I sighed before walking into the living room, I sat and put the tv flicking through whatever I could find and trying to work out how the whole thing worked.
-

After maybe two hours of watching 'Friends' I took myself to the kitchen. I put a few fruits into a plate and sat there quietly eating the fruits.

The kitchen door opened and I watched Shawn quietly walk in and make himself a cup of coffee. I didn't say anything or even look in his direction, I kept my mind distracted with heavy thoughts.

"I'm impressed with your behaviour so far, I thought you would be breaking the rules I gave" he says and I look up.

"Rules are meant to be followed and I'm following them" I say and his eyes widened slightly.

"Cara has send some clothes over for you, there's a box with stuff in your room" he says and I nodded, mentally noting that it was my next task.

"Also I-" Shawn's words were cut off as the door was slammed open.

My head immediately turned to see another man, with dirty blond hair and glasses. He was also as tall as Shawn.

"Not you again" Shawn huffs under his breath.

"It's your favourite, your one and only best friend" he announces as he goes to hug Shawn who keeps backing away.

The man yanked Shawn into his arms, I let out a giggle as Shawn struggled in his arms.

"Get off me" Shawn says pushing the man off him angrily.

"You know you love me" the man says and I giggled which made him look up at me.

"And who is this beauty?" He asks coming closer and taking my hand in his.

"What's your name darling?" He asks and I smiled before reply.

"Evelyn"

"Evelyn. What a pretty name, I'm Alec" he says as he shook my hand.

"I'm Shawn's best friend, right-hand guy, brother from another mother-"

"That's enough" Shawn snaps cutting him off.

"Well I'm left handed so, we will go with left-hand guy" Alec says and I smiled.

I like Alec, he seems nice. Maybe he will be nice to me and treat me kindly too.

"Alec a word with you" Shawn says pointing towards the door.

"Of course daddy" he says and I let out a laugh but quickly covered my mouth.

"Call me that again and I'll sew your mouth shut" Shawn yells at him but Alec didn't seem affected by it.

"Kinky" he whispers following Shawn out which only made me laugh quietly before turning back to my strawberries.
*
*
*
-
A/N: sorry it's a bit slow and boring, but trust me the build up will be worth it.

How are you all today!