Refrigerator

So....before I start, please read this........I will forever be scarred from this day of the year. Ok, maybe scarred is a strong word😂. A little backstory: This boy in my class has this crush on me. Just to be clear, I DO NOT like him back. There are many reasons for this but I want to keep it short. Basically, he was really creepy and kind of scared me. So, back to yesterday. I get to school, ready to have a fun day. My friends crowd around me, some boys come up to me, I was SO confused. Half of my friends told me to 'take it and get it over with' and the others told me to 'run away'. I was confused until they said his name: Aone. (I won't use his real name for privacy purposes). They dragged me over to him and when they let go, I uppin' booked it out of their, man. Apparently he bought me some stuff, art stuff since I like to draw, but, being the jerk I am, I didn't take it. I really appreciated the thought but I really don't like him. At the end of the day, after the pep rally, which, useless fact, I played flute in, he came up to me. He then proceeded to say, 'I don't have anything else to give you, but I have this pin,' and proceeded to hold up a pin. He then explained how he was sorry that he was so awkward earlier. Once again, I appreciated the thought, but I didn't like him. I rejected him KINDLY, jeez I never thought I'd be one to do that, y'know, reject someone. Anyways, I felt bad taking the stuff so I gave it to my friend. But I felt bad about that too!! He took it REALLY well which, good job, bro! It takes a lot to keep your cool and he did that really well. I guess I kind of just wanted the day to be over. Anyways, sorry for the rant, enjoy my story! Asahi loves you and thank you so much for all the reads! We are SO close to 2k! Happy Valentines Day✨🥰

(Y/N) POV

I woke up, sun shining through my now-watering eyelids. The air smelled of fresh dew and cheap cologne. I opened my eyes just a crack, trying not to let too much light in. It stung a little, but that usually happens. I felt warm. Oddly, but comfortably, warm. I soon remembered the events of the previous night. I looked up at Asahi's face, snapping back into realization. I shot up from the couch, my foot getting caught in the blanket. I fell onto the floor, hitting my head in the process. "Owww!" I placed my hand on my head.

"What!? Are you ok?" Asahi was still half asleep. It showed in his voice.

"I'm fine! I-I need some food!!" I sped walked to the kitchen. It had several succulents and other small trinkets littered around the room. But he had a DANG large fridge. I stared at it intently. I wonder if I could fit in it...

"Um....(y/n)? You're staring at my fridge and it's kind of scaring me." I turned around to see- HOLY CRAP HE HAS LONG HAIR. I twisted a strand of my hair between my pointer finger and thumb. "Hm- oh! My hair? Yeah, I usually keep it in a bun. Hehe." He laughed shyly. I turned back around without a word. 'That fridge is calling my name' I thought.

"Asahi," I kept my eyes fixed on the fridge. "Do you think I could fit in the fridge?"

"I-I mean I guess but that's not a good idea!" It was too late. The door was already open and I was climbing in. The top shelf was empty so it left a lot of space for my body. I sat, nestled into the fridge.

"It's pretty spacious!" I yelled unnecessarily. "It's nice and coooool!" I let out a sigh and enjoyed the cool air. Suddenly, two swift knocks were heard from the door. I soon heard small, muffled yells.

"Roollinguuuu THUNDAAA!" The door was swiftly opened, hitting the wall in the process.

"N-Nishinoya?!" Asahi stood, dumbfounded as his friends filed in. He then shut the FREAKING FRIDGE DOOR.

Third person POV

Dang, it was cold in the room where (y/n) sat. Of course, it wasn't a room, it was a fridge. "Hey Asahi! Did you forget that we were comin' over to study?" The small libero asked.

"Hehe, I guess I did! Well, um I guess i wasn't prepared for you to kick down the door though." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well we can't reschedule!" Nishinoya spoke, "I got Saltyshima to come!" That one was a shocker.

"Asahi come baaaack!" Muffled yells came from the fridge.

"Woah! Asahi, did you kidnap someone?" Noya asked concerningly casual.

"No!" Asahi began before the fridge door flew open and (y/n) climbed out. Hinata and Yamaguchi screamed, Hinata jumping into Kageyama's arms and Yamaguchi to Tsukki.

"Get off of me, Hinata boke!!" He struggled to pry the red-headed spiker off of him as (y/n) sprawled across the tile floor, enjoying freedom from her icy prison.

"I was stuck in there for too long." She let out a dramatic shiver.

"Oh no! Did I close the door!? I'm so sorry!" He bowed at the (h/c)-headed girl.

"Woah! You've got a hot girl in your fridge!" Noya began, "do we have the same model? I wanna go home and check mine."

"No!" (Y/n) was slightly irritated. "I'm (f/n) (l/n). I go to Ōkami and I'm on the girl's volleyball team! I'm a (insert volleyball position)!"

"Oh, nice!" Suga chimed in, "nice to meet you! I'm Sugawara Koushi!" He smiled, his head tilting slightly.

"That's nice but I should be leaving." (Y/n) ran her fingers through her hair as she stood up, gathering her things from the night before. "Thanks for letting me stay, Asahi!" She waved behind her back and squeezed her way through the sea of boys at the door. She walked down the path, adjusting her backpack on her shoulder. A text appeared on her lock screen from an unknown number.

'Don't act like you don't know who I am.' It read. 'I know what you did.'

Horror struck down (y/n)'s spine as she quickened her pace, practically skidding across the sidewalk. I have to make it home, just a couple more blocks. She was so close when she felt like someone was watching her....

Sorry if this chapter was a little bit short! I've been trying to produce good chapters but I'm really kind of stuck. If you want to see anything specific in a chapter please comment it! I'm always open to new ideas. Anyways, Asahi loves you and thank youuuu!!!