26 | bad day at black rock

BANSHEE

26 | bad day at black rock

     Abigail knocked on the door to the apartment, hoping she was at the right one. When the door opened, she knew she did. "Wayne and Grossman? I'm Agent Kirk with the FBI and I think you know the person I'm looking for." Wayne, who had answered the door, stepped to the side and let her in once she had shown him the badge. "Poker? Nice," Abigail chuckled.

"Uh, yeah..." Wayne agreed.

"You two don't happen to know a Bela Talbot?" Abigail asked. The men exchanged confused looks. "Long blonde hair, five-seven, greenish eyes, very hot."

"Don't know her," Grossman stated.

"She's gone by the alias Kary in the past," Abigail added.

"I know Kary," Wayne told Abigail.

Abigail nodded as Wayne and Grossman continued their poker game. "Do you know where I could find her?"

Wayne picked up a rabbit's foot as he answered. "She works down at-"

"Freeze, Freeze! Nobody move!" A voice yelled.

"Don't move!"

Abigail grabbed her gun and pointed it at the men. "What the fuck?" She lowered her gun as she and Sam locked eyes.

"Don't move!" Dean yelled at the two men.

"What is this?" Wayne asked.

Sam, finally looking away from Abigail, yelled, "Stop!"

"All right, give us the box. And please tell me that you didn't-" Dean was interrupted by Sam.

"Oh they did."

"You opened it!?" Dean exclaimed. He walked forward and shoved Wayne into the wall.

"Are you guys cops?"

"Huh?" Dean asked.

"Are you guys cops!?" Wayne yelled again.

"They work with me but aren't meant to be here," Abigail told Wayne calmly.