Neo and the Sith 1 Meeting the Sith

Everyone knows that life isn't easy. And that life isn't perfect. People themselves aren't perfect. Fourteen years at a orphanage in Vale taught Neo/Neapolitan that life isn't perfect. But six months with her new...parents taught her-no introduced her to pain. Cinder and Roman came to the orphanage and Roman quickly zeroed in on Neo. Acting all fatherly and kind. Despite the older kids saying to stay away from these two, Neo was well, desperate and eager to have a family. 

      But now, in pain, chained to a wall, in a basement of a warehouse, covered with bruises and burns, courtesy of Cinder, Neo regrets it all. Roman on the other hand, well let's just say he crossed a line he wasn't suppose to cross and leave it at that.

  For a while, she called for help but no one came. But today will be different. After weeks of struggling, Neo's hands finally slipped out of the chains and she fell on her knees. Trying to stand up, Neo whimpered in pain, but instantly covered her mouth, Cinder's constant words echoing in her mind.

   "Pretty little girls should not be heard. They should only respect and listen to their superiors."

 Neo once again tried to call for help but her scarred vocal cords prevented that. Well, not entirely. Still no one heard her. Or so every one including Neo thought. There was only one thing listening to the young girl's calls. It was known as the Force. Neo apparently has made a strong connection to the Force and the Force couldn't stand to see one of its "favorites" be like this. So it searched for the closest form of help to send help. What or rather who the found didn't look like he couldn't help due to his past actions but  who says people can't change. Normally it would take a few months for this...help to arrive but hey, that's what black holes are for.

 Suddenly a large black figure landed on the table to Neo. The one Cinder used for her "recondition program." The sudden action caused Neo to jump and scream in terror and overturn another table to hide behind. As she tried to calm down, she heard someone else breathing. However theirs's sounded syncretized and mechanicalized. The very sound sent chills down the young girls spine.

Khoooohh-Pruuuhh.

  Khoooohh-Pruuuhh.

    Neo figured that the sound was coming from the black figure, so she poked her head over her hiding spot to get a better look at the figure. It was covered head to toe in black clothing, armor, with a black samurai helmet combined with a skull mask and some kind of control panel in his chest. His height seemed to be two meters or more.

 The man, Darth Vader groaned as he got off the table. "This is Darth Vader hailing from the Super Star Destroyer Destructor. Come in Admiral Ozzel." Vader said in his commlink. "Sithspit. Out of range." he grumbled once he only had static has a reply.

  "Wait, what the-?!" The Sith Lord exclaimed as he looked at his surroundings. "Where the stang am I?"

From the looks of it, Lord Vader was in an underground room. If the lack of windows and plumbing pipes told him anything. But what got his attention was the pain, fear and despair he felt in the air. There was so much pain and fear it seemed to have rivaled his master Darth Sidious or Emperor Sheev Palpatine. Vader also noticed that the table he was on seconds ago had torturing devices of sorts.

  The Sith Lord was distracted by the negativity and the torturing devices, he didn't noticed the girl behind him. But luckily he felt her presence through the Force. He turned around to see Neo. "Oh, a child," Darth Vader said in slight surprise, but waved his hand. "Come here young one," he commanded.

To his slight surprise, the young girl actually complied. Well, best as she could before she fell to her knees. Thinking that there might be something wrong with the girl, the Sith Lord decided to see what was wrong with her. So instantly, Lord Vader was by her side. As he looked her over, Vader saw that  Neo had some burns and bruises. The wounds reminded him of the slaves on Tatooine. So Vader picked the girl up and held her in the cradle of his arm, despite the sounds of protests coming from Neo. 

"Hush young one," Vader said, "I will not harm you." And with that the cybernetic man walked to the stairs on the other side of the room. As he walked up the stairs he summoned his lightsaber to his open hand, activated it and sliced the door on both sides. After deactivating his lightsaber, the Sith Lord was greeted by two men that had two red swords.

"Hold it right there big guy! Who the heck are-Uurrk!" Before one of the men could finish his question,  Vader pulled their swords out of their hands and pinned them to the wall and had their throats in an iron grip.

"Many people that have blocked my path usually forfeit their lives to me," the Sith cyborg said holding his hand in a cup like gesture, "But I have questions. Answer my questions, and I may show mercy." He smiled cruelly as the two men nodded fearfully.

"Good now, what is the name of this planet?"

"Remnant! We call this planet Remnant." The man was confused on why he was asked that but he was too scared to care. 

  "The girl, what is her name?"

   "The lady in red says her name is Neapolitan. But Roman calls her Neo."

Darth Vader looks back at the room behind and turns to the men, "Why was she in that...room?" The man on the left answered this time, "The lady in red has her going through a reconditioning program. And Roman usually has his fun with her when the lady in red is done."

That nearly caused the Sith Lord to drop the men in shock once he registered to what that last sentence meant. What? He knew that the girl in his arm went through brutal torture at those lengths? Not even Watto was that cruel to his mother and himself. Eyes burning with rage, the Sith Lord snarled, "Thank you for your cooperation gentlemen. Good-bye." With that said, he crushed their necks and dropped them on the floor.

  Neo looked at the dead men shocked and confused. Why did this man kill them? He promised them mercy. "I can sense your confusion, young one." The man clad in black said surprising Neo. "I did show mercy."

  "A quick death is one of the many faces of mercy. Now go to sleep."

With Force Persuasion, Neo easily fell asleep due to not being trained to resist the Force technique. As Vader killed any stupid gangsters while exiting the warehouse, he sensed Neo's strong connection with the Force. "The Force is strong with this one."

With a final glance at the girl and the warehouse, he said while pushing the hair out of Neo's face. "You are a slave no longer, Neapolitan." 

(That can be the opening.)

Now I can't be the only to think that Darth Vader might have a sore spot when it comes to young children being slaves like he was. Well Anakin does. Which was what happened. Remember this Sith Lord is a split personality. So Anakin came out and convinced Vader to help Neo while D. Vader killed people.

Leave comments.

Next the Chosen One meets a pair of twins, a witch with a riding crop, a master thief with a cane and an old wizard