Neo and the Sith 2: Darth Vader

Four months before the battle at Scarif.

Darth Vader stood at the bridge of his Super Star Destroyer the Executioner, staring at the stars. For nearly three whole months he felt the Force calling to him. Like there was a Force-sensitive revealing their presence to him. His master Darth Sidious didn't seem to have felt it, otherwise he would've spoken to him about it.

 It was the Force was speaking to him only. Then an unknown anomaly appeared on the Galactic Empire's radar. It was then the Force tremor Vader felt got worse. He was pulled to it even more. He decided to investigate it himself. He spoke to  Emperor Sheev Palpatine before leaving. The Emperor was not aware of disturbance in the Force. That did confuse the Sith greatly. But he assumed he would find out what was calling to him.

Like a minute before Vader's contact on the Remnant System...

Darth Vader expected a lot of things to be the unknown anomaly and the center of the tremor in the Force. He did not expect it to be a black hole. When the SSD Executioner arrived, it was in the event horizon of a black hole. He told the officers to preform an emergency sling-shot maneuver through the black hole itself. The Sith was not sure if it worked because a strange ripple of light moved through the bridge and made contact with Darth Vader and he felt like he was pulled out of the Executioner and was traveling in lightspeed.

The next thing was him slamming into a table.

(If you read the last chapter then I don't need to explain what happened next.) 

(Start at 0:30 ignore the explosion on Scarif)

(Those two videos should have gave you ideas on what Vader did next after he got Neo out of the room. Just imagine him doing this while holding a sleeping Neo in one arm. Ignore the stormtroopers at the end.)

I should've kept one of those men alive as a map, Darth Vader thought as he walked through the streets of Vale. He got the name of this city or Kingdom (Whichever works.) from the gangsters he killed but he didn't obtain any information of the hospitals. 

Then he felt the girl in his arm-Neo-beginning to stir. She was about to wake up. Vader looked around his surroundings to look for a place set Neo down. A restaurant would do.

"Hey Mr.  Dark-and-Mysterious!" a young girl's voice said behind Darth Vader, causing him to stop and Neo to wake. The Sith turned around and saw two teenage girls. Both wearing rather gaudy dresses. One wore red and black clothing with  a pair of claw like blades on each of her wrists. The other girl wore blue and white clothing and knife blades on her high heel shoes. Despite the different clothing the Sith Lord could tell that he was looking at a pair of twins.

Darth Vader-"My name is not Mr. Dark-and-Mysterious. State your business. I have matters at hand."

The girl in red narrowed her eyes at seeing Neo and said to her twin, "Hey Militia, isn't this the girl that was with Mr. Torchwick and Crimson?" Vader felt Neo tense in his arm as the girl in blue and white looked at Neo. "Hey you're right Melanie." White (Militia) said to Red (Melanie.) and looked to Darth Vader at seeing the injuries on Neo. "What did you do to her?" She asked.