Chapter 1: "something seems Fresh about you."

It's never night or day in the Anti-Void, Time works differently in here as well. It can bring a Normal person Insane if they are Stranded there long enough. Fresh was already Both sane and insane, in fact he was already emotionless due to the parasite in his head but then again the parasite IS him. It didn't mean he couldn't still feel pain and what it's like to be broken. Very few people ever gotten into Fresh's Non-existent heart and if they ever did they never lived to tell the tale. The reason why he has a new 'Broski' is because after blue left error alone in the Anti-Void but then again Error had let blue go back to his Own world becuase he was.. well seemed sad and tried to be happy but it just wasn't the same as in his own AU and went back to his own world, Fresh was told to keep error company since blue didn't want error to be or feel so alone there. Time has passed since then and error did chase fresh out of the Anti-Void more than a few times or tried to kill him too, He was unsuccessful of course since fresh couldn't really die or be erased by error. Fresh did come back again and again after a bit since he got bored most of the time and quickly got bored of what he was doing if he was kept on the same subject for far to long and would leave it or if it was a person, He would eat their soul and if they didn't have one.. well then he would just use them as a new host. Fresh got his name because of how he loved the 90s, and the way he dressed for it but most people who saw or met him referred to him as 'Rainbow 90s Trash' or if it were to be Ink or Error then they would call him 'The parasite' or like again it would be 90s trash, as usual. Honestly fresh couldn't help the way he talked it was just.. Natural or maybe a force of habit? Who knows he didn't mind it at all but others called him annoying for it or didn't want to be around him at all. But he didn't care and just shrugged it off or laughed it away and said a smart remark then left.. But of course there was a few times were he would get a tad bit.. "Violent" but that never stopped him from having what he so called 'Fun'.