Chapter 2: Feeling..."Blue"

It only seemed like yesterday when I was taken from my own World and Snatched away from papyrus's Arms as he yelled my name, fighting to get me back. These thoughts have been lingering in my head but I managed to stay positive. I made a few new friends while I was here in the anti-Void I don't mean to pick Favorites but Ink was my favorite. He is so creative and nice but I just learned that his positivity comes from the tubes of paint on his sash and that they all are different emotions in each tubs of paint. I thought that was really cool! I never met anyone so.. Unique! Then there's Fresh, he is Like really really REALLY COOL! And he is so nice to everyone and seems so "chill" I wish I could be just like him one day! And he has this thing in his head but he says that it's a pet that doesn't like people so it stays in his head, which is a bit odd but that is ok because I like it! ...it hissed at me once-

And then there is error, he is ok but can lose his temper but that's ok! Because I have been teaching him how to control his Anger and Sudden outbursts and I have to say it has been working out.. except when Fresh is around..He likes to.. bother Error.. A Lot and at this point I think he just wants his attention sometimes but can never get it the right way. I like Error though he is a bit different from anyone else I have ever met and it's weird but I can't help but like him out of.. Everyone. When I say like I mean the friendly way and not the Lovey doves way. I wish he was nicer to Ink and Fresh though, he Favors me from them but I can't blame him. After all I am THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!

"But I don't feel so.. Magnificent.." I say, still trying to focus on the drawing that me, ink and Fresh were painting.

"That is normal when being away from home to long, I bet you miss your brother and Everyone else back home." Ink says with a comforting smile, He doesn't mean it since he can't feel but sometimes I think it's comforting to know he is Trying his best. I nod and Grab a Orange marker. "I do, I miss them a lot and sometimes it hurts my Soul to even think about it sometimes.." the tone in my voice changed as I fix I shed the drawing of me and paps, Me yelling at him to pick his sock up and Him just sitting there and smiling saying he will do it later. "It's ok Blue me and Fresh and here to try and comfort you ad much as we can, maybe if you told Error how you felt maybe he will let you go back home!" I look at ink and a small smile started to form onto my face as my eyes lit up a little. "T-Thank you! And I really hope he does.. I don't expect him to though since he kinda gets a bit irritated every time I ask him to take me home sometimes. "Psh! Don't worry! You just gotta keep trying no matter what. Alright?" I nod and smile. "Alright-"

A sudden burst of Excitement came from Fresh, "YO, I FINALLY GOT TO DRAW A CIRCLE, DAWG!" Me and ink look at fresh and start to laugh. "Yo what's so funny mah brotatoe chips?"