Rewriting This

Hello! I am Raven and I am here to tell you that this series will be rewritten. I've fucked up too badly and had some weird shit going through my head so allow me to list what will change:

1. The wolf ears and tail are going to become cat ears and tail with two tails instead of one.

2. Her perfect copy quirk's limits will actually be introduced.

3. Hisashi Midoriya will be a hero in leagues with a villain.

4. Jade Aizawa will be changed to Yukihyo [Yu-key-hee-oh] Aizawa.

5. There will be proper backstories.

6. Izuku and Yukihyo will be twins.

7. Vixen will have a backstory.

8. Yukihyo's appearance will change a bit [Her hair and eyes mainly,].

9. I'll change up Yukihyo's quirks.

Yukihyo's quirks will be:

1. Copy Cat: If someone looks into her eyes then she can control every function of their mind for a day. This also gives her the ability to copy anything about a person whether it's their appearance, quirk, voice or more. The only way to know it's her is the white cat mark on her right shoulder that turns black when looking like another person, in between the cat's paws is an hourglass that takes five days to empty into one side, she can only hold one transformation for five days before having to switch back and wait a day to transform into that same thing again. This also gives her full control over her own appearance and gives her cat ears and two tails. She also has 'pack' instincts.

2. Abyss: A sentient shadow quirk that might be more than it seems. Can use the host's quirk(s) and turn into the host. Created by All For One ten years ago. Goes by she/her. Not much else known.

She no longer has the sound manipulation as that was way too fucking OP, not like having two people with basically perfect copy quirks isn't. I also screwed up Touya's age so I'll be fixing that and having it be a team of two but Touya will still a sort of friend to them in the way that he doesn't kill them whenever they meet. I'll have it uploaded by the end of the month on both Wattpad and Ao3. My name is the same on both and has the same profile pic. See you then, stay cool and have a lovely night/day/dawn/dusk!