Chapter 2 Heart healers

In the same campus in konoha university. On the other side from where naruto and sasuke stays. Inside the dorm lies 4 bunks beds. One bottom bunk bed was occupying by a dark blue hair girl. Waking up from her bed as she took a long yawns. She look around as her hair puffed up. She get out of bed wearing her pajamas she head to the bathroom only to be stop of two of her roommates in the bathroom. "Morning girls......" she said as both of them look at her and growl and kept brushing their hair. The blonde girl wear boyshort panties and a purple tanktop with the pink hair girl wearing pink tanktop and sweatspants. They grumble but said to the dark blue hair girl, "m-ourn-g.....h-na-ta" and gurgle some water and spits outs.

"What happen?" Hinata said.

"Just the fucking professor iruka flunk me on my test.... " sakura said spit out water.

"Oh you have it bad, professor Ebisu just raised on my homework assignment double, and fucking sadist pervert" ino said spit outs.

"O-oh.... i hope it wouldn't be bad....." hinata said. Trying reassure two girls who want to punch someone. As both girls turn thier head and glared at her.

"O-or maybe it is.......i could help out....." she said as both ino and sakura look each other and knods.

"Sure hinata, i guess you could us." Sakura said.

"Hey where tenten she should be here by now?" Ino said.

"She did always jog 5 in the morning and come around 7" sakura reminded them.

"Speaking wish... i was about too jog as well, but guess my alarm clock didn't ring. " hinata yawns.

As all girls was discussing morning talks thier doors open as they walked out the bathrooms and come into the the living area. With the brunette wearing two buns and a blonde spikey hair all giggling and snickering.

They look up and frozed seeing Hinata, sakura, and ino in thier sleeping wear.
"Morning tenten, morning temari" sakura and ino said, crossing their arms.

"My my my arent you girls cute in panties" temari teased as all three girls blushed redly.

"Shut up.... where you guys beens." Ino scolded them.

"Wellll..... it quite the surpise.... and the strangest but the best thing that happen" tenten said

"Well spit it out then" sakura shouts.

Temari smirks and nudging tenten, "should i tell them or should you?"

Tenten look up, "how about you they always disbelieve on what i say."
All the girls knodding their head to agree.

"Fine...... girls..... we won a trip to las vegas, we be leaving next friday" temari said, clasping her hands.
All three girl in the dorms frozed from the news.

"U-um tem... how did you win exactly?", hinata look at Temari with her lilac eyesz.

Temari give the most devilish, seductive grins. "You could say..... won a bet..... and gamble through, negotiate.... but overall i got ticket i can give too, but this morning when i got the ticket in my mail box i wanted to tell you 4 but i bump into tenten here while she was jogging and then i told her" she said as she start laughing loudly,
"Then.... when i show her she was drooling like some whore"

"TEMMMMMMMMM" tenten blushed and show an anger look.

"Dont worry i dont mean it, your still a virgin beside what you guys say, a trip for us girls to be finally out of this hell hole...." temari ask them.

"Im in" ino said.

"Hell yes, im not going past this opportunity" sakura boast. Soon everyone was looking at hinata.
She shyly look down then up. "Y-yes i come.... i come with you guys" she said. Everyone cheer out

"Good and i might bring some friend also, ooohhh im so excited" temari said, then she turn to the door and look at them, "be ready on friday" she reminded them as they all knod. Temari smiles and leaves.

All the girls squeal and giggle and jumping around. They didn't know when was the time they hangout as one but Las Vegas was sure to be their finest time together.