- If you were i7' (Co)Manager {Fav idol: Osaka Sogo ver.} -

Yoo, guys!!! It's time i7xreaders corner (Sochan ver.)! so excited to write this since my oshi is Sochan uwu. Hope you guys like it!

New word code:

(N/N): Your nickname

-------------------(`・ω・')------------------------

About you:

You are 19th years old and the marketing manager of Takanashi Production. You've already worked there for several months. You didn't really like idol before you work in there but since you joined, you started to like it. And you really take interest on someone from MEZZO"' oldest member, Osaka Sogo. Btw, you are slightly different from you in iori ver. this version of you is kinda cool type person so a lot of workers in the production feel afraid to talk to you.

Tsumugi: (L/N)-san, sorry for disturbing you while you're working, there's something dat I want to talk about.

You: what is it, Takanashi-san?

Tsumugi: IDOLiSH7 and MEZZO" have been busy these days and Banri-san is on his vacation for two weeks. I can't handle two groups at the same time also I can't let Sogo-san taken all of manager' jobs by himself. I don't want Sogo-san collapse again. So, can you please take care one of our production' groups?

You: hmm... why me?

Tsumugi: I've asked everyone in this office but they refused...

You: so you put me as your last option, huh?

Tsumugi: well, umm... I kinda afraid of you, so... umm...

You: *sigh* fine... you don't have to continue your words... i'll take care of IDOLiSH7 then...

Tsumugi: eh?

You: what? is that a problem?

Tsumugi: I thought you'll take care of MEZZO"

You: why?

Tsumugi: well, your laptop' wallpaper-

You: *closed your laptop screen hardly* say you don't see anything!

Tsumugi: b-but...

You: SAY IT!

*door opens*

???: who was shouting just now?

You surprised.

???: oh, you are...

???: Tamaki-kun, don't stop in front of the door, I can't get in.

Tamaki: haiiii....

Tsumugi: ohayou gozaimasu, Tamaki-san, Sogo-san

MEZZO": ohayou, Manager

Sogo: what's going on here? I heard someone shouted just now

Tsumugi: ah... well, (L/N)-san was-HMMMM!!!

You covered Tsumugi' mouth.

You: Tsumugi saw a bug just now and she afraid of it so he was shouting

Tsumugi: BWAH-! WHY YOU COVERED MY MOUTH, (L/N)-SAN?!

You: saa, who knows... oh, well, I'm going to take care of i7-

Tamaki: take care of i7? Who are you?! Only Manager that allowed to take care of i7!

(A/N: 'manager' refers to Tsumugi)

Sogo: Tamaki-kun!

You: eh?

Tamaki: is because Ban-chan is on vacation?! Manager, I don't want i7-