60- Peace

Peace relies in the hearts and minds of the people. If we continue bombarding our very own humanity with "war", who would have solve this issue for us? The animals? The plants? No. Its Us. We should help each other and end the war now.

World war 3 has been trending on Twitter and other social media platforms and tensions grew bigger after the us assassinated the Iran's top general, Qasem Solemaini.

People have been experressing serious concern across the globe that the move will cause outbreak of the world war 3.

Last January 8 and 16, Us and Iran launched more than dozen of missiles that killed thousands of people and soldiers.

People, what do you think is the point of war? To cause peace, really? No. War brings death, despair and threat to humanity. While we send soldiers into the battlefield, kids lose their parents. And wheres the justice for them? In my own point of view, we should end the war because there is peace who could brought our world better and greater. To conclude everything, I am Xy standing in front of you, saying "if you want to end the war, instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers", that would be all, thank you.