Avianne & Beily

Avianne and Beily were good friends, they had so much in common! From movies to the books they read and right down to their toenail polish color. Beily was at Aviannes house for the weekend, Aviannes parents were at work, her older sister was in Beijing  for the weekend and her younger brother was at a friends sleepover. They were home alone. And Avianne had the perfect idea on how to spend the day.

"Hey beily could you lie on the carpet and close your eyes real quick?" Avianne asked sheepishly "Oh come ON avi, this is the part where Regina gets hit by the bus!" Beily said, rolling her eyes "youve seen this movie like 100 times Beily puh-LEASE" Avianne said "So?" Beily protested "its the best and the most classic movie ever made!"
Avianne had had enough "ugghh fine if you wont obey me then i guess i will just make you!" Avianne said wrestling her friend to the floor, Avi has always been stronger than her friend, Beily. Beily was on the floor struggling to get out of Aviannes's grip "let me G-" but before she could finish her scentence she was smothered by Aviannes thick butt.

"That was harder than i though, hoe do you like it down there Beily? Is it stinky enough for you?" Avianne said grinding her big ass on Beily's face. Beily was shocked, but turned on by her dominant and hot friend, she just decided to enjoy it while it lasts
"Here comes last nights taco bell!" She said massaging her belly. A loud 5 second fart errupted from Aviannes ass, it vibrated and made her cheeks jiggle. She giggled as she felt Beily squirm underneath her asshole. She lifted up her ass and turned to Beily who was coughing and blushing.

"How was that beily?" Avianne asked shaking her butt in Beilys face a bit. "It was good..." Beily said shyly, Aviannewas shocked but smirked, she pulled down her leggings and panties and spread her asscheeks and put her asshole onto Beilys cute nose. "Your nose tickles!" Avianne said. Beily was hit with sweat, shit and eggy farts which lingered in Aviannes ass, she enjoyed it though. Avianne let out multiple wet farts which made Beily wet, Beily sniffed them all, opening her mouth like a little fish at times to eat her friends pungent farts. Avianne let out multiple farts whilst Beily sniffed obidiently. Avianne started rubbing on her friends crotch, clearly horny.

Beily licked her friends asshole, the two of them were moaning. Avianne started rubbing Beilys crotch faster, realising more eggy farts which made beily moan. Beily licked and licked onto Aviannes asshole. The two girls moaned in pleasure and both came. Beily licked up Aviannes cxm aswell as her asshole and Avianne just patted her friends crotch, playing with the wet patch.