CHAPTER 17

~ I cried tears of gold for you
I sit here poor for you
Collect my pennies and my dimes
That's why you love it when I cry ~

Faouzia - Tears of Gold

Daliah's pov

Three weeks later

It's the day that we are finally moving into our own home. I'm so excited for the whole process; the whole packing, decorating, spending every minute with each other and mostly for the little things we can do together whenever we like.

"Dali are you done love?", I heard mom asking entering my room.

" Yea mom, just the last box and I'll be done packing", I told setting the last empty box on the bed to put my makeup and accessories.

"I'm so proud of you my love, you turned out to be a very beautiful person and I'm forever proud of you for that. plus you've grown so much that you are living on your own. Both me and dad will be forever grateful for Xavier for taking caring of you all the time", she said tearing up.

"Mommy, please don't cry, we all know how protective and caring Xavi is towards me and mom I'm not going to forget you or not visit you. We'll surely visit", I said hugging her.

"Okay that's enough been emoshy we need quickly finish packing and I baked some muffins for you two", she told kissing my forehead and going downstairs letting me pack the last box.

I went to grab my phone when I heard it buzzing, I quickly grabbed when I saw it was the girls facetiming me.

"Hey guys", I answered.

"hey girl", both of them said.

"How are you feeling Dali", Lindsay asked.

"Honestly I'm both nervous and excited for this step in our lives and I'm not scared because I know who I'm doing all these big steps in my life with", I told them honestly.

"We both know Dali and that's why we are not going to bother you with the whole moving and by the way we are on our way to your place to help you unpacking when you go to the new place", Bella told.

"Aww guys you don't have to", I said pouting at there kindness.

"Of course we would help when our best friend is freaking about do to something big. Oh you have to go shopping for a graduation dress too the day after tomorrow because graduation is in four days", Lindsay said reminding me thank god I completely forget.

"Thanks for reminding, I completely forgot and I got to go girls I'm almost done packing the last box I just have to put my hair iron and take this down", I said cutting the call and said our goodbyes.

I sighed and clapped my hands together after bringing the last box down. Phew all done and I just have to wait until everyone comes until then I'm gonna go take a wash cause I sweat like a pig.

After taking a refreshing bath I packed all the toiletries and wore a pair of jeans and a hoodie of Xavi that I took inside the bathroom to wear.

I screamed startled when I saw Xavi spread on my bed.

"Baby!!! you scared me", I said panting slightly and keeping a hand on my crazily beating heart.

And all this big baby did was laugh till he almost teared up.

"What, you scared me, I didn't expect you to be done packing and be here so soon", I pouted and looked down at my feet embarrassed now.

"Angel, I'm sorry if I scared you but don't be embarrassed. I came quickly so I can spend some time with you before others come", he said getting up and coming near me.