CHAPTER 19

Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know

                                 Beautiful- Bazzi & Camilla

Xavi pov:

I woke up, feeling soft fingers rubbing my back and my hair making me let out a happy groan at the feeling. I tightened my arms around Dali and snuggled into her even more kissing the valley of her breasts occasionally.
"Morning Xavi", Dali kisses my forehead.
"Morning baby", my voice came out more in a sleepy tone.
After cuddling for some more time, I stood up and walked to the bathroom not before my baby whining from the lack of warmth she lost.
I chuckled and walked back to her and kissed her lips and pecked her forehead; not before telling her,

"I'm just going to the bathroom to fill the bath baby, so you can relax. I know you are tired and sore", I said making her blush and hide under the mass of blankets.

"Cute", I mumbled to myself and went into ready her a warm bath.

Dali pov:

I thought I was happy before but after the magical night last night, I've never been so happy and most of all so connected to Xavi.
To say he worn me out is an understatement, he was both rough and gentle at the same time. Made me feel so loved and wanted, like always.

Remembering last night's moments makes me blush harder, the passing second.

"My angel, what are you blushing about? Hope it's about me and the magical night", I heard a whisper near my ear.

"Huh? When did you come out of the bathroom?", I asked alarmed.
"When you were too busy thinking about last night and blushing", he kissed my temple and carried me bridal style, a squeak coming out of my mouth at the sudden action and taking us to the bathroom.

Slowly, Xavi seated me inside the tub and climbed behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me towards his chest.

I sighed at the warmth from the water and Xavi when I leaned into him. He slowly started cleaning my body with the loofa and after he was done, I cleaned him.

He climbed out of the tub and took me out too, wrapped his lower half in a towel and blushed when he caught me staring at the monster between his legs. After he dried himself her dried me and wrapped his bathroom, that I drowned myself into.

He chuckled looking at my appearance not before pecking my lips and forehead. A habit he has that I love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having breakfast, we decided to go out and get some more stuff to decorate the apartment and also to buy some grocery.
"Baby", I heard Xavi calling out for me from our room while I was writing down the things that need to be bought.

"Yes, my love", I replied back and went to see what he was up to after writing the last thing on the list.

When I came into our room, I was surprised to see Xavi still with his wet hair all around his head.
I chuckled and went near him and kissed him.

After kissing for a good 5 minutes we parted and I asked what's wrong.

"Baby, I can't find my watch", he pouted as usual whenever he looses something and can't find it.
" did you check my jewellery box love?", I asked fixing his messy hair.
"Oh! Thanks baby, just remembered I kept it there", Xavi pecked my lips.

Soon, afterwards we came to the mall to buy the stuff we need. I always cherish little things like this, I know that we've spent our whole life together but it's never enough, no matter how many memories you make with someone until you realise they are gone.

"Baby, I was actually thinking about something", Xavi said while were were picking out some fruits.

"What my love", I asked looking at my giant.

"Since, we'll be leaving the country for the match; why not go a little earlier so that we can have some time for ourselves, yea?", he tucked a hair strand.

"That is actually, a good idea Xavi but do you think you'll be able to concentrate about the match if are on vacation. Because you've got practiced too", I pouted, remembering the match.

"Yes of course I can concentrate, I just need some time with you before it all gets hectic baby", he said looking at me.

"Okay!!! I would love that, which means we need to start packing now itself Xavi", I squealed, realising I was loud and stuffed my self into Xavi's arms out of embarrassment.

Xavi chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair. I looked up at him with a wide grin and puckered my lips for a quick kiss.

After, we were done with shopping we came back home to pack and to head over to Xavi's parents place to visit them.

I was closing my luggage after finishing my cloths and was just about to see if Xavi has packed when I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist and hugging me tightly.

"Hey, my angel", he kissed the side of my neck.

" Hi Xavi", I giggled.

I spun me around and I was shocked when I saw the serious look on his face, that made me anxious.

I cupped his cheeks and rubbed my thumbs on his cheekbones.

"Why, the sour face my love", I asked and kissed his nose because that all I can reach on tip toes.

"Nothing serious baby, I just wanted to make sure that you know how much you mean to me, how much I love you and I'll do anything in my power to keep you safe and happy", he poured out.

I was shocked and speechless after Xavi's confession.

"Bubby, of course I know how much you love me, how much I mean to you and how you will keep me safe and happy, because you're the only one who can do it and will be able to do it. I love you so much, I love you Xavi", I replied and hugged him.

"I love you my angel. You've no idea how lucky I am to have you in my life", he said and we stayed in that position for sometime until we realised we were getting late to visit Xavi's parents.