♛𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞♛

40 votes til next chapter
y/n's pov:
i wiped down the cold surface of the table as i looked over to the time, 1:46 am. nearly time to go home. i sat on a chair as rowan talked to the manager. our manager was super cool so she didn't mind if we took a couple of breaks. my feet ache with pain.

i close my eyes inhaling the music, "hey baby girl" the voice said as i snap my eyes open. i see him, silky black hair laying on his forehead with a tight black t-shirt on. "wanted to take a couple of drinks before you left" he said as i furrowed my eyebrows. "how do you know that i leave at this time?" i asked.

"go do what i tell you," he said dismissing my problem as i rolled my eyes. "prick," i said walking away. "i heard that," he said as i chuckled. "a row of tequila shots," i told rowan, smiling at starr our manager. "i see you're going good y/n" she smiled as i nodded. "yeah i am," i said as she smiled.

i grabbed the small wooden table talking it to the magical man. he was staring at me from afar. "after you're done she'll attend you" i said pointing to bellamy. "i don't want another whore attending me. i want you" he said taking a shot of tequila. "she isn't a whore-" i start before he shushes me.

"you're very gorgeous" he praised as i smiled, "thanks," i said. "don't get too familiar it's just a compliment," he said as i rolled my eyes. "whatever," i said as an old drunk man called out to me. bellamy looked toward me. i was about to go when the guy gripped my wrist.

"let her attend him. you're with me" he said as i gulped. i motioned bellamy to go as she lifted a brow smirking. i accompanied him for a couple of minutes longer as we had to close. i got everyone out as it was just him and i. "are you going to leave?" i asked. he just got up walking towards me.

i walked out as i closed the door locking it. i somehow didn't feel frightened to be with this man. i felt oddly safe. he gripped my waist shoving me to the wall as his minty breath made me close my eyes. he played with my hair as he clenched my waist tighter. "w-what's your name?" i asked.

"only if you tell me yours" he muttered. "y/n" i answered. "love it" he said. "mattia" he said as i gulped. mattia?? mattia from the news?? i shoved him away. "g-get away from me" i said as he chuckled. "so you've heard?" he asked as i bit my lip nervously.

"i'm not going to harm you princess" he whispered. "i want you for my own," he said as i shook my head as he chuckled. "goodnight baby girl," he said getting into his car driving away.

periodt