♛𝐬𝐢𝐱♛

mattia's pov:
i chuckled as i recollected her anxiety. such a soft innocent princess. who i needed for my own. i got off the car walking inside my home, "ale" i called out as he came to me. "where are the papers of y/n?" i asked. "here" he said grabbing them from the table lending them to me.

i grabbed them walking to the couch. i opened them.
y/n y/l/n. 21. birthday: april 9 1999. works at the n&d bar. parents live in new jersey. half mexican half italian. lives on her own. brother passed away at the age of 2.

i continued to read. this girl was hostile and i love it. half italian and half mexican, sheesh that's why she's so fine. i grinned closing the file as i knew everything about her. her deepest secrets and her lightest ones. i got up as i walked to ale. "how's it going with y/n?" he asked as i shrugged.

"typical bitch. she recognized me from the news today" i chuckled. "are you dumb?" he asked me. "nah she won't do anything. she's just too perfect" i bit my lip. "have you guys fucked?" he asked. "nah. i want to tho" i said grinning at her body. "she's pretty fine tho" he said as i gripped my jaw.

"yeah she's beyond that," i said walking to the counter. i picked up a bag of coke, ale smirked walking to me. i laid it on the counter as i rolled up a 100 dollar bill.  i began to inhale it as i practically moaned at the emotion.

i get up as ale laughs. "where are you going?" he asked me, "imma go make y/n mine" i smirked as he laughed loudly. "bruh sit your ass down she ain't want you" he said making me laugh loudly. this fool always brought out the happiest in me. you know us mafiosos still have feelings.

ale and kairi are my brothers, been there through everything. they were there when my parents died and when my grandpa kicked me out of the house. they were also there when i got into trouble with some gang members. but look at us now, we're the greatest in the game now.

when my parents died is when i lost feelings, i couldn't feel, i couldn't laugh nor talk. i was just 16, i was a fucking kid, i didn't know what life was like beyond the isolated world my parents kept me in. they gave me love when the streets spat in my face. but it was as straightforward like that.

ale and kairi brought my feelings back, although not all. i'm still careless and bizarre. i care about nothing but my brothers. don't wanna find a girl because she'll leave. and don't want any new brothers cause i already have them. don't need anyone else.

wow okay.