clean up on isle six

it is a typical sunday morning in your small town of frisco, texas; except it happens to be shark week and therefore you are bleeding like niagra falls out of your vagina and come to find you are completely out of tampons. you decided to make a run to your local super target.

upon entering the establishment, you are overcome with intense craps and collapse onto yourself in the middle of isle six, profusely bleeding from your crotch.

the casual market place music plays in the background as you lie in the fetal position moaning and crying in pain, shouting the occasional "helpppp meeeee" and "i'm dyyyyingggggg" all the while, blood seeping from the middle of your oversized grandma sweatpants.

all of the sudden, the air becomes cold and thick. there is the sound of a distant drum playing. you realize this is the sound of someone rushing to your aid.

"Ma'am? Ma'am are you okay!?" shouts a very attractive young man who smells very much like salami and rotten corpses... or maybe that's just your uterus falling out... at this point you are unsure.

your response is a few slow blinks and nods as everything but his face becomes a white blur.

"Stay with me ma'am, what is your name?!" he asks frantically, his knees now under your head somehow

"Y/n" you say.

"Y/n, I'm Alex, we're going to make it through this.. okay?"

you never get the opportunity to respond.