-2-

Jungkook

"You're cuter though." He says as he stares at me. I choke on my pancake and quickly grab my glass of water. I gulp it down, trying to ignore him but his piercing stare is making me get butterflies. I look over at him and he's smirking. Why?

-Later-

I waddle over to my bed and look under it. I quickly grab my box of my teddies and of my pacifiers. I take out a pacifier and stick it in my mouth as I giggle. Then I pick up the box of teddies and pour them out all over the bed. "Swim teddies, swim!" I say as I grin. I jump onto the bed and go under the blanket, not forgetting to bring my teddies under with me.

                            Taehyung

What is Koo being so loud for? He keeps giggling and stuff, maybe he's on the phone? He's been acting kind of weird lately. Maybe he has a significant other and he doesn't want anyone to know? I'll go check on him I guess.

I slowly walk out of my room and to Jungkook's. I put my ear to the door and listen to any noises to see if he's awake. I don't hear anything, so I quietly open the door and walk in.

What I see shocks me.

Jungkook, laying on his bed... covered in teddies and with a pacifier in his mouth, sleeping soundly.

I stare at him, horrified by the sight. What the fuck is wrong with him? I knew he had something wrong with him because of the way he's been acting lately... I scoff and I walk out of his room.

-Later in the night-
Jungkook

I wake up, sweat pouring down my face. I had a nightmare... a nightmare about Taehyung finding out my secret and not loving me anymore. Of course, by love, I mean in a brotherly way. Taehyungie has always been there for me since I was younger, so I could only assume he loves me in that way. But maybe he does hate me. Maybe he just felt bad for the stupid little boy that was the child of his dads new lover.

As I drown in my thoughts, I didn't notice that I was crying. I grab one of my teddies and hold it close, sobbing. Why am I feeling this way? If he hated me, why would it even matter... He's just my step-brother and nothing more OR nothing less. I shouldn't care this much about him... right?

                              Taehyung

I wake up to hearing loud sobs. Oh god, is it Jungkook. He's a freak now but I guess I'll go check on him so dad doesn't have to.

I stand up and rub my eyes as I walk out of my room. I walk to Jungkook's room and peek inside. I see Jungkook STILL on the bed with all of his teddies sobbing into one of them. I gag and watch him look up with a horrified look on his face.

Jungkook

I look up and see Taehyung, glaring at me. I start to cry harder and look away as I whisper "Please don't hate me, please don't hate me.". "Of course I hate you." He deadpans, staring at me blankly. "I didn't know I was gonna be brothers with a FREAK." He says and I look at him, shocked. "I-I'M NOT A FREAK! I'M JUST DIFFERENT! AFTER MY DADS DEATH I BECAME THIS WAY AS A COPING MECHANISM, I COULDN'T HELP IT." I yell as I stare at him. "I hope your dad is burning in hell, goodnight freak." Taehyung spats and walks away. I continue to cry all night, feeling heartbroken.

"Why no one wove Kookoo?"