Day 1

"Aw man, I feel so bored" exclaimed the Pallet Town Trainer as he yawned (also putting his hand around his mouth while doing so)

On one particular week, Ash decided that he wanted to take some time off of perusing his goal to become a Pokemon Master but little did he know what he wanted to do, or who he wanted to hang out with

"Pikapi?" Said Ash's Electric type Pokemon.

"I don't know pal, I mean there's only so much we can do but who knows what?" Ash said to Pikachu as he was on his smartphone scrolling on the internet, bored... until his phone started to ring, which he quickly answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi Ash, is that you?" Said a voice he was familiar with.

"Yo Serena, how have you been gal?" Said Ash all jumped up suddenly. "What made you wanna call me?" He added

"Well, if you aren't busy, I was thinking about going camping for a couple or so days?" asked Serena.

"Camping where?" He asked.

"Somewhere by the country side" she said.

"Ok sure I can come why not" Ash answered.

"Awesome!" Said Serena in return, I'll see you tomorrow then.

"Alright then" Ash said. "Well Pikachu, it looks like we'll be going camping after all." He told Pikachu after the conversation on the ended.

"Pikachu" Ash's partner Pokemon responded. Ash then got up and went back home to pack up for the camping trip.

(Meanwhile with Serena)

Serena: ok Fennekin, I think that should be everything. She said as she was walking back home with her partner Pokemon.

"Fen" said the fire fox Pokemon.

"Well then, I wonder what I could wear for the camping trip with my best friend?" She thought to herself as she was looking into her closest for what she could wear for a couple of days.

"Hm, I wonder where my red short could be?" She wondered, until she remembered what they were. "Oh nevermind, I guess I'll just find something else to wear" Serena said to herself.

The next day, Ash and Pikachu left home to go meet up with Serena who was waiting for them at a place where they can take a cab.

"Well this is it Pikachu, are you looking forward to camping out with Serena and Fennekin?" Ash asked his Pokemon.

"Pikachu!" Said Pikachu (meaning yes)

"Cool!" He responded. "And look, there she is!" Ash then pointed out as he saw Serena and Fennekin waiting for him. Ash and Serena then ran up and greeted eachother with a hug, as well as Pikachu and Fennekin doing the same.

"Hey Ashy, it's nice to see you again" Serena said joyfully to Ash who was wearing a darkish green hoodie with a white t-shirt, blue jeans that went until below his knees, white socks and red and black sneakers.

"Yeah, same here gal!" Ash said to his best friend who was wearing a white jumper, red shirt with a blue mini shorts, black leggings and brown hiking boots, and even a straw hat to go along with it.

"Wow, that's a cool outfit you're wearing" Ash remarked. "Anyways do you know wear we'll go?" He then asked.

"Hey thanks" she said winking at his compliment. "And well, there should be a cab to take us somewhere nice and private" she said answering Ash's question.

"Alright cool" said Ash as after a minute has passed, they were finally able to take a cab and then walk for a few minutes after they reached the area to go out camping.

A moment later after they got to the camping sight.

"Well I guess we're there" said Serena as they eventually got to the location to set up camp.

"Nice, let's get unpacking then" Ash told Serena.

"Right" she replied.

A while later after Ash and Serena settled up the tents etc.

"Alright perfect" said Serena "looks like we did it" she said to her friend.

"Yep, we sure did" responded Ash as he then fist bumped with Serena.

"So what shall we do now Serena?" He asked.

"Well Ash" she said as she was taking off her boots and her socks. "I think I'll start preparing dinner now"

"Alright then, call me when it will be ready" said Ash as he then released Mudkip out of his Pokeball.

"Mudkip" said the blue axolotl-like Pokemon.

"Oh cool, I didn't know before that you had a Mudkip!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, I've had him for quite more than a while now" Ash pointed out.

Ash then went with Pikachu and Mudkip while Serena and Fennekin started preparing dinner, which was sausage curry.

After dinner, Ash helped tidy away the dishes and then, he and Serena sat by the campfire with their Pokemon.

"Man that curry you made was so good Serena, I think I'll try cooking it myself one day."

"Aww thanks buddy!" She said. "It feels pretty nice to be out alone at night, getting to admire the nice night sky" she said to her bestie.

"Yeah you said it" he responded as they looked up into the sky with Pikachu, Mudkip and Fennekin falling asleep.