Day 2

The next day after Ash and Serena went to sleep in their respective tents from last night.

"Morning Pikachu, Mudkip did you two sleep well?" Asked the black haired boy.

"Pikaaah" yawned Pikachu

"Mud-kip" replied Mudkip.

"Ok good, I think I'm going to go wake up Serena now" he said.

"Yeah, there's no need to do that Ashy" Serena said as she got out of her tent in a pink Munna shirt and the same blue mini shorts and black leggings from yesterday, and then went to wear a pair of red sandals.

"Oh hey Sere, what's up? What's with the different topwear today?" He asked

"I slept well thanks, and I decided to bring another shirt for a day, just because... you know..." she said.

"No need for an explanation Serena" Ash said. "So I suppose now you're up, what would you like to do for today?" He then asked.

"Well, I guess we can go explore for a while and then come back around late in the afternoon... if you want too" she replied

"Alright then, count me in" he said bluntly as he then called to his Pikachu and Mudkip to come along.

Ash and Serena after they left their campsite under reserve, they walked together not so far away and talked to eachother they kept personally to eachother etc.

Meanwhile with their Pokemon.

Pikachu: (so um... is there anything you guys wanna do?)

Mudkip: (not sure to be honest)

Fennekin: (I know, let's play "catch the Fennekin")

Mudkip: (catch the Fennkin?)

Fennekin: (yep, all you have to do is to catch me and first one to successfully do so wins) she grinned at the electric mouse and water type Hoenn starter

Mudkip: (ok, you're on Fox girl)

(Ah, what a typical tomboy Fennekin can be) Pikachu thought to himself sighing.

Meanwhile Pikachu and Mudkip were playing with Fennekin, Ash and Serena were still talking to eachother now walking aside a riverbank where they started to admire the scenery around them for a bit.

"Well I gotta say Serena, it's quite peacefully nice around here wouldn't you agree gal? Ash said.

"Couldn't agree more buddy!" Serena said dipping her foot in the river.

"Wait" Ash then thought "I wonder where Pikachu and the others could be?"

"Oh yeah right" remarked Serena. "I hope they haven't ran off to nowhere"

"Oh nevermind, they're right over here" Ash said pointing at their Pokemon coming by to them.

Serena: "oh hey there Fennekin, where did you run off with Pikachu and Mudkip?" She asked her partner Pokemon.

"Fennekin Fen" replied the fox like Pokemon trying to say it was playing with Ash's Pikachu and Mudkip.

Serena: well, at least it's a good thing you're safe!" She said picking up her starter Pokemon.

"Oh hey there, you've got some interesting Pokemon over there" said a voice.

"Huh, who are you?" Said the two trainers.

"Oh right, where are my mannerisms? The name's Ryan, and I was just exploring around for a new team member if you know what I mean?" Said the trainer with light brown/tan skin "what are your names by the way?"