Chapter 1

Darkness...

Thats all you can see...

Cold...

That's all you could feel..

Am I.....sleeping?

No... I'm not sleeping...

You tried too move but you couldn't. You were laying unconsious on the snowy ground. It was probably winter. Your hair was all over your face.

It was quiet

There was no sound

But somebody found you on the ground. You couldn't see who it was but you felt something warm on your chest. That person put his head on your chest and listened. Hearing your heart beat reasured him.

"phew..." he sighed

"she's ok..."

He reached out to move your hair from your face but someone called him.

"Hey Sonic! What are you doing out there?!" Someone called out. It was a female voice.

He picked you up and called back

"I found someone on the ground!" as he rushed to the person.

"Huh...I've never seen her before..." She said.

All of the sudden you heard explosions and people screaming.

"Give her to me and I'll take her to our house!" She said.

You were handed to the girl.

A few hours later

You woke up, groaning. You opened your eyes slowly.

"Ah you're awake, I'm glad to see you're ok" someone said.

You looked in the direction the voice came from. At the end of the bed you were in, you saw a purple cat. She stood there smiling at you. You took a moment to take in what was going on. You where in a bedroom in some house and theres a cat-person at the end of your bed!?

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"I-I'm ok...W-Who are you?" you asked.

"My name is Blaze. What's your name?" she asked nicely.

You sat up.

"I'm Y/n" you said.

"Y/N the (Animal)?" she asked.

"What?"

"You are a (animal), aren't you?"

You quickly jumped out of bed and ran to a mirror in the corner of the room. You had (colour) fur all over your body. You still had the same eye colour. Your Hair was the same as always...well a little bit messy.

"OH MY GOD! I'VE BEEN TURNED INTO A (ANIMAL)!!!" You shouted.

Blaze rushed to you and grabbed your shoulders

"Hey, don't worry, we'll talk about this later...for now why don't we fix you up then I'll introduce you to my friends?"

You nodded and looked down. You noticed that you didn't wear any clothes! You covered your body with your hands.

"Oh I know you don't have any clothes... Uhm you can pick something from the closet if you like" Blaze said embarrassed and sat on the bed again.

(Ok for those who don't have a oc or don't know how it should look like take this. skip it :3)