(y/n) headcanons (from microwaveness works)

So I have this thing like whenever I read microwaveness works I never insert myself as the reader, but instead create some sort of 'oc' that becomes the mc of the story.

Well....I shouldn't say 'ocs', since the author already cemented some personality trait to the reader. So that way they aren't completely a blankslate for the readers to get bored of the story because of the mc.

But! Even if the reader has some sort of personality trait, I still add more traits and background info for them to fully come off as a character.

So I'm makimg my own headcanons from the microwaveness universe just because I'm just fangirl who wants tohave fun.

Yes of course you might be asking why am I doing something so niche-y because of my dedication for a yandere x reader author?

Well why not?

Anyways let's get going!

-

So I have this idea that come from the family tree chapter where the author explains that each of the yandere characters are related to one another.

So I have this idea that "what if one of the mcs are related to one another?"

So yeah I was thinking of making a headcanon where one of the mcs of microwaveness works were related to each other.

But before that let me introduce you to my 'ocs' (the mcs).

(btw I changed kip's name and appearence. His name before was Karen but since I planned the other character's name from "Ignorance is Bliss" to be Karen, I changed it to Kip based on the character from "Napoleon Dynamite". Also since the author doesn't mind what the readers interpret the mc's gender would be since bloody bullet's mc is gender ambiguous, I made him a guy.)

So like I said from earlier, I'll keep their story counterparts but I'm adding more traits amd background info for them to be kinda my 'ocs'.

Also I'm comparing their personality and similarities with each other.

Here's the info:

Kip Burbank, from "Bloody Bullet":
- Chaotic neutral
- kindhearted but doesn't express it
- always grumpy and cranky from lack of sleep
- hates showing vulnerability since mental abuse from his original dad
- Extremely focused on their wants, even if it mentally or physically harm them
- has some anger issues
- huge ego and pride
- known as the 'sex god' when drunk
-actually has the physical strength to beat someone up
- sometimes mentally unstable
-blunt
- doesn't like being effeminate
-strong sense of justice
- mostly an anti hero
- alchaholic but doesn't really do drugs

Karen Sluutbietch, from "Ignorence is Bliss"
- Lawful neutral
- socially awkward
- introvert
- insecure with looks and status
- angry and agressive when it comes to being hungry
- has a tendency to get jealous of others
- listens to 2000s rock band like: "American Rejects", "Green day", "Panic at the disco," "Smashing Pumpkins", "Jet", and "Fountains of Wayne."
-likes wearing excessive amounts of earrings
- 99% straight
- where's alternative or comfy clothes but nothing girly or bold
- physically weak
- kindhearted but that's completely covered up by other flaws
- isn't stupid enough to completely fall for manipulation
- HATES their last name since she was bullied when she was younger, they made fun of her last name.
- will be shit scared and goes all out survival instinct when it comes to bad situations.
- isn't an alcoholic or a drug addict, but does drink hard spirits in special occasions

Kale Oxicleane, from "Golden":
- True neutral
- crackhead
- heart of mostly gold but a bit of a jerk
- intulectually stupid
- surprisingly high amount of physical strength to beat up anyone
- used to be a gremlin only but after drugs looks like a codger gremlin
- clueless but still have atleast some tiny knowledge
- intersex nonbinary (born with both female and male hormones, they have flat chested boobs of a women but also a penis. They both identified themselves as neither gender)
- wants to join in society because of past mistakes
- fairly socially inept
- likes to joke around
- mostly chill
- hates people telling them what to do
- blunt
- doesn't care about looks and status unless if there was a bad consequence or disadvantages because of it.
- likes innuendo jokes and memes
- has naturally green colored hair because before they were born, their mother ate a green exotic kale vegetable that had weird side effects which Kale's hair to turn kale green.
- used to be a drug addict but now not really
- teent tiny concern about their face because of the drug's doing.

Character Similarities:
- both morally neutral
- similar appearances

Family tree

I was thinking that Karen, Kip, and Kale were relatives while their parents were from the older microwaveness books

Kale's and Kip's parents were reader and carnation.

But with Karen's parents, I can't really decide. But I was thinking Karen's parents were between the characters of the yandere story with the yandere being a businessman and later giving reader amnesia or the one with the yandere trapping reader in their house  and forcing her to have a baby with him.

Yeah... I actually don't remember each of the book's name, but I do remember the stories.

But anyways, I was thinking that in the headcanon that they did meet and became close freinds/acquaintances (because they can relate to each other about their "yandere problems" and they have somethings in commen with each other), but they actually didn't know they were biological relatives at first (since family problems).

Especially when Kale and Kip didn't know they were siblings.

That's when they were ok with one another to tell some personal details of themselves that reminded one of the other about that event of their life that was similar to what one of the group were saying. Which caused alot conspiracy with the trio.

They'll meet at a bar (making sure their yanderes have no trace of where they go once they were about to meet up). And talk about life and yandere problems and most of the time put themselves in weird and somewhat dangerous situations

Also they both play a mini game where if one of them loses, they have to be the driver once they go home and can't drink alcohol while the others can enjoy getting wasted with alcohol.

-

Ok that's it so far, probably make a sequel of I got any new ideas for the headcanon.

Anyways thanks for reading!(o'ω'o)ノ