Random Kale (golden reader) Headcannons

This character is based on reader from 'Golden' by microwaveness

(Also some headcanons with Lanette and Caecilius)
(also there's some super light raunchy elements here there, just telling ya)

-

Random extra fun facts about Kale:

- Haven't met their dad even as a baby. Even if they ask their mom about their dad, she would refuse to answer or change the subject. (Check out '(Y/n) Headcanons (from microwaveness works)' for more information).

- Their 'naturally' green hair can't be changed. During high school, Kale tried every (even dangerous) attempt to dye their hair but whenever the next day comes, their hair reverts back to its green color leaving hair dye to soak on the pillow. Even if Kale shaves their hair clean bald, Their hair color still remains green when it grows back.

- Despite having a small figure and being the shortest than Lanette and Caecilius. Kale's dingdong size is well......something that the tall celebrities DEFINITELY do not have, and is the only thing Kale is actually proud of with their own body. (And most of you all think the tallest and the most masculine person is the top).

- Prefers wearing androgynous or baggy clothing, but either way don't exactly have a fashion preference as long the clothing doesn't reveal their body too much and it's comfortable to wear. Even at a fancy special occasion, Kale would rather wear a suit than a formal dress, since they think wearing a dress is uncomfortable for them.

- If Kale would choose between Caecilius and Lanette to snuggle with, they would've chosen Caecilius instead. Reason? That's because despite Caecilus having a similar body structure as Lanette, Caecilus's body is more softer and his pecs is abit bigger, rounder, and softer than Lanette's hard square pecs (ya ya I'm being a perv). Because of that fact, Caecilius took advantage of that in order to gain Kale's affection. By wearing loose button up shirts, tight v-neck t-shirts, and tang tops that reveals most of his bosom (even though he wear these clothing most of the time even before meeting Kale) so that Kale would get flustered about his body and increase the urge to rest on his chest.

Caecilius's chest:

(note: his clothes aren't too tight like that, but you get the idea)

Kale's reaction:

- Likes to ride a scooter or a motorcycle but can't afford a good one

- Kale gets secretly turned on whenever Caecilius or Lanette are wearing short shorts, but doesn't show or tell them that. (I know I know I'm a perv)

- Kale likes eating at diners or at a pub.

- Prefers drinking beer or whiskey.

- is a huge slob, can't clean their own room.

- knows some fist fighting moves.

- Cuts their hair with a kitchen knife.

- Has a long lost brother (Kip)

- Once had a feverdream about a tiny puppy doing vore on a huge luchador wrestler.

- When they were a child they had a crush on Tony the tiger (frosted flakes).

- Gets mistaken as a preteen by others multiple times. (before drugs).

- Kale isn't really close to their mother, since their mother was too busy working and the only thing she did for Kale was giving them money. Also she didn't really care that Kale was sent to prison when they were a teenager. Which is why Kale lacked a parental figure to look up to and also never really experienced famial love, until they met their freinds in Motel motel.

- Kale always wanted a dog, especially huge dogs like german shepard or doberman.

-
Anyways that's it, what do ya guys think? Hopefully not too bad.