•Preface•

Hey there, my fellow haikyuu babes and suckers for fluff. ( ͡°ω ͡°)
Welcome to this book. Before you start into the story, please read the following disclaimers.

Disclaimers!

- English isn't my native language, so errors are bound to happen. Feel free to correct me, if I misspell anything or my grammar sucks. Constructive criticism is always highly appreciated in general.

- The story isn't meant to be super dramatic or super well-written. Just a wholesome fluff to appreciate our unmotivated child. Not a masterpiece of literature.

- The story won't follow the exact storyline of the original Haikyuu series. I don't just want to rephrase the manga in a novel, so this book mainly follows my own storyline.

- I apologize if I don't get the personalities of the characters right. I underestimated how tough it is to write preexisting characters.

- The gifs I use possibly appear slower on some devices. It sadly makes them lose the right effect, but it can't be changed. If it looks weird on your device, please keep in mind that that are probably technical issues.

- This book is intended for a female audience, but feel free to read it as a person of any gender. You can always play around with the pronouns.

These disclaimers will probably only affect a few people, but I just want to make sure that it's properly written down.

In case you never read an X Reader before, here is the key I use.

(Y/N)= your name / OC's name
(L/N)= last name
(E/C)= eye colour
(H/C)= hair colour
(H/L)= hair length

Haikyuu and all its characters are owned by Haruichi Furudate. I own the storyline of this fanfiction, any new characters that may appear, all used gifs and all pictures that are marked with @smillatv.

Warning: Turns out this story has more of a second hand embarrassment effect in some parts than I planned lol. Be prepared.

Okay, that should be it! Now enjoy reading and don't forget to vote and comment! ♥