Chapter 9-New information for dark and light

(Back in the Vampire realm w/ Elizabeth and Gelda) (Elizabeth' P.OV.)

"We need to figure out how were going to be able to rid that demon prince from this world or else it's game over no pun intended!" gelda said banging her fist on her desk. "Ok for one clam down and for two I don't think that there's any pun in that statement, but whatever." I said watching her start to pace back and forth.

I shook my head "Gelda wait is there possibly any other race that's free from this demon's encapturement that could give us information on this demon prince or maybe if he has anyone working under him....possibly?"

"No I wouldn't think so, because the giant clan has been taken out as well as the fairy and human clan, but I'm not sure on the status for the goddesses." Gelda said taking a seat.

I then rub my temple " *Gasp* Mael!". "Who?" Gelda asks with confusion laced in her voice. "I don't know! The name just all of a sudden came to mind." I said shrugging.

"I feel like I've heard or seen that name before, but I just can't put my finger on it. Anyway it's worth checking out especially if it's come to your attention." Gelda said standing from her seat. "Stand" she commanded. "Um, ok?" I said confused, but I still did as she asked of me.

"Now you can't just do this out on a whim it's takes a bit of focus." Gelda said rotating her arm straight out towards me. I raise my eyebrow at her confused, but I let her continue. "It's quite simple actually. Now you will take your hand and swipe it up in the air and down to reveal a virtual screen which will show you your characters skills and armory as well as other options such as, your location, other characters in the game, and the log out option which was once there." Gelda explains as she then swipes her hand in the air and down revealing the virtual screen she was talking about.

"Now you try Elizabeth" Gelda says with a small smile. "Oh ok." I answer following her exact instructions. Once I did that a virtual screen appears in front of me. "So this is my information and other stuff." I ask looking at all my characters skills and such. "Yep that's right! But now down to business." She says making her virtual screen disappear.

I nod ready to do what is needed of me. "Ok on the right of your screen there's the options which I'm sure you've already noticed, but anyway scroll through them until you find the 'characters' option." Gelda said watching me scroll. "Ah found it!" I Shouted in victory while Gelda just shook her head with a giggle. I then clicked on it to bring up several characters, but it only showed the ones that were being picked and being used at this moment in the game.

"Now since there's probably over a thousand players in the game considering there's not a way to log out or leave this virtual game then it would be a good idea to search this 'Mael' character up on the search bar at the top." Gelda said waving her hand around.

"Alright...M...A...E...L...there!" I said hoping I spelled the name right. "Ok now let's see if it brings anything up" Gelda says taping her finger against her cheek.

In a few more seconds one character was brought up. "What does it show." Gelda says leaning in. "Oh looks like there really is a character named Mael" I said clicking on the characters profile. "What race is he from Elizabeth?" Gelda asks with a bit of hope in her words. "He's from the goddess clan. He also seems to be one of the 'Four Ark Angels'." I said looking over his profile as Gelda then walks over to see my virtual screen.

"Let me see." She blankly states as she looks over the characters profile. "It seems that his title hasen't been changed to a slave title." Gelda says as she starts pacing the room once again. "Maybe he could of got away before the demon prince was able to capture or he had fought the prince and won, so he was able to get away." I said pointing out a very high possibility.