...*deep sigh of confusion*

SO! WHO wants to know about my good old dramatic, something out of a romcom Valentines Day?! Taking it from someone who has experienced this day, I know I would!

Valentines Day 2020

I was finishing up studying for my bio test the next day, which was Valentine's Day. I got bored so I just decided to write a letter to my crush, I was a bit of a Bïtch writing it because I didn't want it to sound cringy or over the top.

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
This is cheesy
...Fück it

I like you. You don't know who it is that likes you, ain't that a Bïtch?"

I then drew some sketches, a heart made of thorns, two hands going to hold one another, a girl with a question mark for a face who I tried to give my body shape to. I then drew three small drawings that'd hint subtly it was me, I had no intentions to give this to him, so just said why not. The drawings were a piano cause I play the percussion instrument, a camera cause I'm part of the schools photography committee, and a microphone because I've sung in many of the Talent Shows and performed for events.

I stuck these in an envelope and got ready for bed, but then my mum saw the letter and insisted I give it to him. She bribed me fifty quid.

So, the next day I head in with no intentions to give the letter, but then I passed him while I was walking with my friend to drop her bag down. She is in the same class as him, so it was weirdly convenient. I tell my friend what I planned to do and the letter and she motivated me to do it.

So, I stick the letter underneath his bag on his chair and asked my friend to keep me updated.

Then, after I finished my bio test, I'm in the class waiting for it to end when my friend texts me "he knows" and I nearly passed out on the lab stool. I texted her back asking what she meant and she said she meant what she said, simple is. Then she said he had snapchatted me. So I check snapchat and see a snap sent from him. I tell her he has and she says to keep her updated.

I open the snap and it's a picture of the ground and captioned saying "that was fucking brilliant your brilliant" and I was kind of confused and sent a pic of the ground and captioned it "is that a good or bad thing". He texted back saying 'a good thing' which was very vague but I was just like 'so far so good'.

Then until Irish Class which was I sat with him in, my friends were just all like 'aw that's so cute' while my stomach was a five star cheap hotel for butterflies.

So, I was first in Irish class, he came in and had a smile on his face which made me melt nearly, he walks over and then leans into my ear and just goes like 'that was brilliant' and we have the craic about it, nothing awkward at all.

Then I asked straight up what he thought about the whole scenario, he just said he was happy, I was half tempted to say 'that's very vague' or 'now there's a lot of grey area there' but I chickened out. So we just have a laugh about a few things. Then after class we leave, he goes left and I go right, I see my two friends instantly and ask what happened and while I'm literally only dyer starting one of them hits me with "oh my god he just looked back and smiled" and I ask stupidly "what type of smile" and she replies with "the smile you'd see in romance movies" and I nearly did and fell.

Nothing else happened for the rest of the school day but later on that night we started texting, I ask straight up if he liked me back. He answered with something that legit made me fall backwards. "Of course I do, your amazing" and lets just say I couldn't explain my emotions when he said that!

So yeah, my Valentines Day was practically a romcom.