Shut Up and Dance

Before this story begins I would like to point out that the first book is Sweet But Psycho.

Long after Nightmare and his followers had taken over the Multiverse, his close friends had began to start families. The families who lived in the mansion were known as the royalty or rulers of the Multiverse.

Nightmare was obviously the king of the Multiverse. He and his soon-to-be-husband, Cross, had one son named Incubix who hated absolutely everything. After the descriptions we will get to their wedding party.

Horror and Lust had a son named Desire. Desire, like his mom, was a huuuuuuuge flirt. But, like his dad, he knew 100 different ways to kill you with a book alone.

Dust and Blue had two children named Sprinkle and Fury. Sprinkle doesn't like his younger brother very much and Fury, only being a toddler, can get away with literally anything. Sprinkle also is violent like his dad, but acts like a cinnamon roll.

Killer is the only single adult of the household. But, he does have an adopted son. When they were going through the Star Sanses base shortly before they blew it up, Killer had found plans for a child Ink had drawn.

Underneath the drawings was a name underlined: Palette Roller. Sci knew how to use Ink's paintbrush and used it to create the child Ink had drawn.

Killer had taken the child in, claiming him as his own. Palette is an artist obviously, but hates the topic of his original creator.

Geno and Reaper had three kids; Goth, Raven, and Shino. Goth is very quiet and very much a tsundere like his mom. Raven is more outgoing like his dad and Shino is the world's biggest snitch. All three kids share the same Starbucks addiction.

(Finally I'm done with introductions I don't like doing those, I find my introductions very crappy XDD)

Desire leaned against a tree outside of the mansion. Sure, he liked parties, but it was nice to be alone in the quiet every once in a while.

It wasn't any party however, it was Nightmare and Cross's wedding afterparty. So there was lots of people there. Like a lot of people.

He pulled out a pack of cigarettes he stole from his dad and lit one. Sure, doctors said it was bad for people to smoke, but he was skeleton. What lungs did he have to ruin?

"Aren't those your dad's cigars?" A familiar voice asked. Desire smiled and turned around,"Obviously. Want one?" Sprinkle, his best friend, rolled his eyes but held out his hand,"Duh, got sick of the party?"

Desire nodded,"I guess. Got sick of your brother?" "He threw my phone out the window and when I told my dad he told me to stop whining."

Desire snorted and sat down on the soft grass,"I left because I got bored and I need quiet." Sprinkle puffed some smoke into the air and watched it dissipate before sitting next to Desire.

They looked over the dark forest that surrounded the mansion. They sat side by side for a while, puffing smoke and enjoying each other "Hey De." "Hm?" "Does that look like shadows moving towards the mansion?" Sprinkle pointed towards the entrance of the forest.

Desire followed Sprinkle's finger to a group of people trying a sneak closer to the mansion. "Trespassers?" Sprinkle shrugged,"Possibly. Wanna check it out?"

Desire stood,"Sure." He held his hand out to Sprinkle, who took it and stood up as well. Desire began to walk over to the small group, a puff of smoke trailing behind him and he shoved his hands in his hoodie's pocket.

Sprinkle felt his face grow warm as he stared at Desire, yes Sprinkle liked him. A lot. Did Desire feel the same way? Desire was such a flirt that Sprinkle was never sure if he was dropping hints, just acting like his normal self, or maybe he was just being a really close friend(cause me and my friends act super gay).