Hope

Chapter Three - Hope

Midoryia had gotten shopping before he went home with Todoroki behind him. Midoryia was nervous as he opened the door. He smelled bacon as he entered. He saw Y/n in the kitchen humming to herself. She had her long c/h hair in a bun as she was cooking. Midoryia felt happy seeing her like that. It was like they were married. Midoryia blushed as he thought about it as he shook his head.

"Y/n, I'm home. I brought someone with me," Midoryia said. Y/n turned as she smiled as Todoroki stare at her. "Welcome home, Midoryia." Y/n said as she walked towards them. Y/n gave a little bow towards Todoroki.

"Y/n, this is Shoto Todoroki. He's a friend of ours" Midoryia said. Y/n blinked as she look at Todoroki. "You know me?" Y/n asked Todoroki.

Todoroki nodded slowly. "Yeah, we're friends at U.A. Y/n, do you remember what happen five years ago?" he asked. Y/n look at him. "I...I was in a dark room. I had chains all over my body." Y/n said as she touch her neck. Midoryia took her hand as he softly squeeze her hand.

"Shigaraki lock me in the room whenever I did a bad or mess things up. I remember I tried to leave. I got beaten for that," Y/n said. Midoryia felt angry. "I had friends....Toga and Dabi. Dabi was nice to me. He does my hair and comfort me when I was in the dark room. Toga also was nice." Y/n said as her eyes were dull.

"Y/n?" Midoryia asked as he took her face to make him look at her. "Enough question for today," Midoryia said softy as he took Y/n to a chair. Y/n sat down as she smiled. "I'm fine, Midoryia," she said. "Don't hurt yourself. We're done with the questions," Midoryia said as he look at Todoroki.

"Midoryia, can I talk to you?" he asked. Midoryia kiss her hands as he got up. He followed Todoroki in the living room.

"Why are you baby her?" Todoroki asked. "I'm not," Midoryia said. "Did you even talk to her about what happen to her when you brought her home?" Todoroki asked. "A little bit," Midoryia said as he look away. "Midoryia, as a friend of both you and Y/n. We need to know what happen to her," Todoroki said.

"She's not ready, Todoroki. I can't lose her again," Midoryia snapped as he glare at Todoroki with tears on his cheeks. Todoroki sigh. "Forget about yourself and think for Y/n for once, Midoryia. What you're doing is for yourself not Y/n's sake. You want her to be with you and maybe you didn't want to find what else happen to her. Maybe you think that everything will go back to normal which it can't. Y/n been gone for five years, something bad happen to her that she can't remember you or me," Todoroki said.

"Todoroki. Please just shut up!" Midoryia growled. Todoroki shook his head. "Maybe it'll be good if I just bring her somewhere else." He said then Midoryia punch him in the face. Todoroki landed on the ground as he touch his jaw.

"I'm not being selfish. I can't let her go. I can't watch her in pain. I want to do what's best for her. You don't think I'm hurting or wanting to know what Shigaraki did to her? All I know was she was touched and abuse. Her quirk may been twisted too!" Midoryia said.

"Quirk? What do you mean?" Todoroki asked. Midoryia look away. "Her quirk now is empathy, she can touch anything that has feeling which she can feel. Anyone emotions," Midoryia said. "But that wasn't her quirk," Todoroki said. "I know that...but" Midoryia stopped as he turned seeing Y/n watching them.

Y/n got up. "Y/n?" he asked. "I should leave," she mumbled. Midoryia eyes widen as he shook his head. "No, stay," he said rushing to her side.

"But you were...fighting with your friend," Y/n said as she look away. "We...were just arguing. Please Y/n. You have to stay here," Midoryia begged as his voice cracked.

Y/n looked at him as she touch his cheeks.

"Midoryia," she said. He was sniffing as large tears went down his cheeks. He held onto her as he wept. Y/n blinked as she hugged him tight. "Y/n," he wailed. Todoroki sigh as he got up. "I should go," Todoroki said. "It was nice meeting you, Todoroki," Y/n said.

Todoroki said nothing as he nodded at her. He soon left.

Y/n sat on the couch as Midoryia's head was on her lap. She hummed to him as she rubbed her fingers in his hair. Y/n had Midoryia wrapped around her finger. Y/n smirked as Midoryia curl towards her as he held her hand tight. He was too blind of love to see she was using him.

Y/n was working with the League. Her heart belong to Shigaraki not him. Not him. But why does her heart goes fast when Midoryia make...a cute face.

He opened his eyes as he looked at her. "Please, don't leave me again, Y/n" he begged. Y/n smiled softly as she kissed his forehead.

"You'll stay with me right? You won't leave me?" he asked. Y/n nodded. "Of course, Midoryia. I'll never leave you" she said softly.

She had seen his weakness. He didn't want to be abandoned. He wanted to be loved. By her and only her. "Isn't Ochaco pretty?" Y/n asked.
Midoryia made a noise. "I like her but she isn't you. I love you. Ochaco is...a bit clingy and I think she wanted to be with me because she think she has feelings for me still. She refuse of seeing that I still love you. Maybe that's why we broke up," Midoryia said softly.

Y/n nodded. "Hey, I got to go but I'll be back," Y/n said as she kissed his lips. Midoryia whimpered as she kissed him deep. She handed him a drink. "Here, this will help," Y/n said softly. Midoryia nodded as he took the glass as he drank it. Y/n watch as he took a drink before he dropped the glass.

Y/n watch as Midoryia eyes turned sleepy as he fell asleep. Y/n sigh. "Finally," Y/n said as she got up as she put his head on the couch. He was sleeping soundly. "Didn't think he'll take it. He's in deep love if he just do what I told him," Y/n said with a sigh. Y/n turned as she walked to the door.

Y/n turned looking at him. "Tomura will love hearing this," Y/n giggled before walking out.

Y/n walked down the alley before she heard footsteps. She turned as she smiled big. "Tomura" she cried running to his arms. "How was it? Being in the arms of the Number One hero's?" Shigaraki asked. "Terrible but he's like a sick love puppy. Can't be part of me any second," Y/n said with a sigh.

"Had to drug him to sleep though. Poor idiot didn't argue. He just took the drink," Y/n laughed. Shigaraki nodded. "Good, he has no idea?" he asked. Y/n nodded. "But Todoroki was here too. He might be suspicious about me. He wanted me to get away from Midoryia and of course that set him off," Y/n said rolling her eyes.

Shigaraki was thinking. "Hmm," he mumbled. "Maybe it's time for me to kill him?" Y/n asked. "No, keep going. He had no idea. If anyone figure out that you're a spy, then-" Shigaraki said. "Kill myself before they caught me. I know," Y/n said rolling her eyes.

"I think you don't like me," she pouted. Shigaraki sigh in annoyed. He turned but Y/n grabbed his arm. "Baby, can you kiss me?" she begged.

She took off his hand mask as she kissed him. Shigaraki pushed her as he glare at her. "Do you're job" he said. Y/n nodded then he kiss her. Y/n eyes sparkle. "Thank you, Tomura," she said happily. "Now go back before he wakes up," he ordered.

Y/n nodded as she walked off. "You sure use her too, Shigaraki," Toga Himiko said as she came out of the shadow. Shigaraki turned. "Of course, she's my pond. A faithful dog doesn't know she's being use so what. Even if her memories come back, I'll just kill her before she tells Deku" Shigaraki said.

Y/n opened the door before she saw Midoryia snoring. Y/n sigh of relief seeing he was still asleep. She closed the door behind her as she walked towards him.

She kneel down as she stare at his sleepy face. She poke his nose as he made a noise. Y/n rolled her eyes as she smiled. "He does look cute," Y/n thought. "Hmm...Y/n" he mumbled. Y/n shook her head as she pulled away as she turned around.

"I do this for Shigaraki then maybe he'll love me back," Y/n thought as she touch her arms. Then she felt arms around her, Y/n sweat drop as she turned seeing glowing green eyes.

"Midoryia, I-"
He silence her with a kissed. Y/n's eyes was wide as she was pulled towards his chest. "M-Midoryia," Y/n stuttered. He smiled as he hugged her body. He buried his face in her chest. "Y/n, I love you. I love you so much. Please call me by my first name," he begged.

"Mido-Izuku," Y/n said softly. Midoryia smiled big as he kissed her again. Y/n kissed back. He took of his shirt as he was panting.

"Can...we...please I want you" he begged. Y/n smiled as she nodded gently. He grinned as he unbutton her shirt as he kissed her chest. Y/n bit her lip as his hands went down to her legs.

The next morning, Y/n was sleeping in Midoryia's arms. Midoryia smiled as he watch her sleeping. He may have went over board seeing her body was marked all over. He chuckled as he buried his head on her neck. He knows he might be over protective but he can't let her go again. He can't take her for granted again.

Midoryia will protect her and be her hero. He want to find a way to break her brainwashing from Shigaraki. "I'll find a way to defeat you, for one and for all, Tomura Shigaraki. For killing my mentor and taken away my girlfriend, and all those lives you ended," Midoryia thought as he close his eyes.

Y/n eyes opened as she was quiet. She had strange feelings. Being around Midoryia felt like she was found and loved. Being with Shigaraki was different feeling. Why is she hesitating? Does she really love Midoryia? Y/n let out a sigh as she look at her hands.

"What should I do?" Y/n wondered. Y/n sigh once more before she turned her body towards Midoyria's chest. She held onto him as she buried her face in his chest. She thought she had him wrapped around her finger but it turns out she was the same with him.

Was there hope for both of them?