Lucky

JJ: "Bridgewater, Florida

JJ: "Bridgewater, Florida. Local girl, Abbey Kelton, 19, Left her parents' home to go to the local junior college. She never came home. 3 days later, joggers found her-part of her, in a nearby park."
Emily: "What did that to her?"
JJ: "Bridgewater's off of I-75, Which is often referred to as alligator alley, for reasons that are now apparent. Everything below the waist had been eaten."
Rossi: "Ah, the circle of life."
Emily: "Suddenly I don't feel so guilty about my alligator wallet."
Hotch: "Alligators didn't cut off her fingers, slit her throat, or carve this into her chest." he says showing them a closeup photo of the woman
Morgan: "An inverted pentagram."
JJ: "Locals believe the killing was committed by a satanic cult."
Rossi: "Some things never change."
Watson: "Killer satanic cults don't exist. They were debunked as a suburban myth" she says as Rossi gives her an amused look "What?"
Reid: "Rossi's the one that debunked them."
Watson: "Oh, right...thanks."
Rossi: "Cult or not, the killing was ritualized. This will turn serial if it hasn't already."
JJ: "So killer satanic cults don't exist, but satanic serial killers do?"
Rossi: "Lasciate ogni speranza ch'entrate." he says leaving everyone but Reid to look at him confused as he walks out the room
JJ: "Oh. Thanks for clearin' that up."
Reid: "Uh, it's from dante's inferno. Uh, "abandon hope, all ye who enter here."
JJ: "So that was a yes."
Hotch: "A big yes."

Morgan: "Fantasy abandoned by reason produces impossible monsters, " Francisco Goya.

Rossi: "But we never found any evidence of a killer satanic cult. In reality, there are only 2 types of violent satanic criminals."
Reid: "Uh, type one-teen satanists assume the satanic identity to rebel. Minor crimes, theft and vandalism to churches, schools, symbols of authority. When combined with drugs and alcohol, they may turn violent."
Rossi: "Yes, in extreme cases, deadly. That was out of my book word for word." he says looking at the man in confusion and surprise 
Watson: "Oh, trust us, we know." she says as the others look at Reid amused
Reid: "Uh, killings are accidental. Usually resulting from their hobby getting out of control. Killings won't turn serial-"
Morgan: "Hey, Reid." he says cutting him off as he looks at awkwardly at Rossi
Reid: "Sorry." he whispers to him
Emily: "Ok. So that's one type. What's type 2?"
Rossi: "The adaptive satanist is the one you have to worry about. The typical serial killer rationalizing his fantasies by blaming them on outside forces."
JJ: "Like Satan."
Rossi: "Yes. He adapts satanic beliefs to fit his specific homicidal drives. He doesn't kill because he believes in Satan. He believes in Satan because he kills."
Hotch: "Well, let's hope it's the teenagers. Whether you're religious or not, the presence of satanic elements can affect even the most experienced investigators. And we're not immune, So keep an eye on the locals and keep an eye on each other."
JJ: "I-I hear you. I saw the exorcist."
Morgan: "My mother took us to church every Sunday until I moved out. This whole devil thing doesn't spook me at all."
Reid: "Maybe that's because you never truly bought the god part either." he says making the space become tense
Morgan: "No offense, kid, but you don't know what I believe."
Reid: "Well, I mean, logic dictates that if you believe in the one, you have to reconcile the existence of the other."
Hotch: "People's reaction to Satan Is what gives it appeal to these offenders. It has power, and it would be a mistake to underestimate it."