Jessica

Let's start with the Percy Jackson characters in this Truth or Dare. Each chapter will add characters, and some may leave. The best part is Juliet and I will be in it too along with our made up brother for Nico named Rico. This is going to be fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six people are sitting in the Poseidon Cabin waiting for the last two members of their game. Just before the six decide to give up on them, Connor and Travis Stoll come in, and the game of Truth or Dare begins.

---------------------------------------------------Switch to First Person-------------------------------------------------------

Nico decided he wanted to start off the game. I just laughed because I knew he wanted to get revenge on the Stoll brothers for the prank they played on us. Connor and Travis know that both of us hate One Direction and Justin Bieber. Last night, Nico and I had talked about what to dare each of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Jess, how should we get paybacks on Connor and Travis?" Nico had asked me.

"Well, tomorrow is Truth or Dare night," I replied smiling evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Travis," Nico began. "Turth or Dare?"

"Dare," Travis replied enthusiastically.

"I dare you to listen to One Direction music for an hour."

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Travis yelled.

"Your time begins as soon as you pass out the next Truth or Dare."

"Jessica, Truth or Dare?" Travis asked.

"Truth," I replied.

"If Nico didn't exist, and you could choose any movie star to marry, who would it be?"

I paused. There were too many actors that I had a crush on. Who would I choose? Then I knew, "Chris Hemsworth, but he's nothing compared to Nico."

Travis put on headphones the headphones to Annabeth's I-pod which she had added the 1D songs just for our Paybacksto Travis. My I-pod had a bunch of JB songs just for Connor, so Icouldn't wait to get him.

"Connor, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," he replied.

"I dare you to listen to Justin Bieber for an hour."

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" he yelled just like his brother.

"Annabeth, Truth or Dare?" he asked before putting in the headphones.

"Truth, she replied.

"When did you first realize that you loved Percy?"

"The first time I met him. When I was helping to nurse him back to health after he fought the Minitaur."

Travis put in his headphones, and began to listen to the music with a scowl on his face. It was Annabeth's turn to issue a Truth or Dare.

"Rico," Annabeth started, "Truth or Dare?"

Rico looked a little apprehencive, but he answered with, "Dare."

"I dare you to go kiss Thalia on the lips."

Just then, Thalia popped her head in to say hi, and Annabeth motioned for her to enter. Thalia was aprehencive because of the company in the room.

"What's going on?" Thalia asked.

"Just a friendly little game of Truth or Dare," I replied.

"Okay, who's turn is it?"

"Rico has a dare to carry out. Don't you Rico?" Annabeth said.

"Fine," Rico huffed. He walked over to Thalia and whispered, "Not my idea," before quickley kissing her on the lips and running back to sitting next to Juliet.

"Annabeth dared him," Juliet told Thalia, and both girls glared at Annabeth.

"My turn," Rico said. "Thalia, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," she replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh, a cliffie on the first chapter.

This is the surprise I promised, and it will hopefully be good. I'm afraid of making this non humorus, so if you have any funny ideas, let me know. I want ideas. I already know what is going on with the question to Thalia, and I can't wait to write it. Characters will randomly walk in as it goes on, so I'm just going to say it now,yes the witches, wizards, and magicians are allowed at Camp Half-Blood. I hope you like this my Half-Bloods. I love you all.

Travis: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why must I listen to One Direction?

Nico: Because you and Connor posted One Direction Posters all over the Hades Cabin, and put a Justin Bieber CD in the CD player. That's why.

Travis: Yeah, that was fun, but this sucks.

Me: Paybacks are awesome.

Nico: You must say it now.

Me: I don't want to.

Nico: I know you don't, but you have to.

Me: Fine. I'm not Uncle Rickey, and I'm not Aunt Jo, so all rights to the Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus,Kane Chronicles, and Harry Potter characters I may use go to them. I wish I owned those beautiful characters, but I don't, so dael with it Half-Bloods.

I love you my Half-Bloods.