Jessica

"Truth," Thalia answered.

"Why did you choose to become a hunter of Artemis?"

"I wanted to get away from everything. The only boy I had ever loved went against me, against my family, so I just wanted to get away from those feelings."

I could just feel that she was telling the truth. My mom may not be Aphrodite, nor my dad Eros, but I knew a broken heart when I saw one.

"I never even realized you liked Luke that way," Annabeth told Thalia.

"I didn't want anyone to know. Now, for my victim. Percy, Truth or Dare?" Thalia grinned evilly.

"Ummmm, Truth," he replied.

Thalia had to think a moment before asking, "When was the first time you realized that you loved Annabeth?"

"Well, I've kinda had a crush on her since the day I met her, but I really, truely knew the day I talked to Aphrodite while we were on our quest to find Annabeth and Artemis."

"So that's who was in that car," Thalia commented.

"Yeah, she told me that she knew that I had only come on that quest to find Annabeth and save her. She also mentioned that we were the cutest couple since Helen of Troy. Whatever that means."

"Yeah, my mom has a tendency to say that," Piper piped in (pun is intended), walking into the cabin with Jason, Leo, and Sadie and Carter Kane.

"Ooh, new victims," Travis said still listening to 1D and scowling while looking excited.

"Well, My turn to torture someone. Carter, Truth or Dare?" Percy said.

"Dare," he replied.

"I dare you to steal your sister's combat boots."

Carter's eyes widened in fear knowing what taking his sister's boots entailed. He pulled out his wand and used it to try and club his sister in the back of the head. That failed as Sadie caught his hand and began to twist his wrist. Mumbling something unintelligible, Carter pushed his other hand towards Sadie's face. Sadie instantly released Carter and crumpled to the floor. Carter quickly removed Sadie's boots, and ran over to hide behind Percy before Sadie woke back up.

"Leo, Truth or Dare?" Carter asked from behind Percy.

"Dare," Leo smiled.

"I dare you to kiss Jessica on the lips."

Leo smiled ear to ear as he walked over to the bed Nico and I were sitting on. He kissed me, and he probably would have tried to kiss me longer, except Nico and I shoved him, rather roughly, away. On his butt, Leo landed. By that point, Sadie was awake, and she was attacking Carter trying to get her boots back.

Leo chose his victim, "Piper, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth, it's safer," Piper said.

Leo asked his question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I don't know what to have Leo ask. If anyone has any ideas I would be ever so greatful. Now, I must do the disclaimer.

Nico: Do you own me.

Me: No, Nico.

Nico: Who owns us?

Me: Uncle Rickey does. And Aunt Jo owns all the Harry Potter people. I love you Nico.

Nico: I love you too, Jess. At least someone loves me.

Me: You're just so loveable.

I wish I could own those beautiful characters, but alas I am neither Aunt Jo nor am I Uncle Rickey. I love you my Half-Bloods.