touch

•smut warning•

devin's pov:i arrive at the party and can already smell the strong weed mixed with the alcohol, me and alejandro promised we wouldn't drink at the party

devin's pov:
i arrive at the party and can already smell the strong weed mixed with the alcohol, me and alejandro promised we wouldn't drink at the party.
i wait for alejandro to arrive meanwhile whistles coming from here and there ... i see a car drive up and i see mattia in the driver seat and that jenna girl in the passenger and the rest of the boys in the back.
when i see mattia his eyes widen and i see jenna slap him , lmao ngl that was funny.
i see alejandro walk out and lick his lips, he rests his hands around my waist and pulls me closer and i can't help but smell the beautiful cologne. i did my head into his chest
"fuck, you really do be looking fire" alejandro whispers
"ik" i reply
he grabs my hand and he walks me over to the car where there is no one there

"listen dev, i can't do this, i want you to be mine but ik you aren't that comfortable coming into a relationship that fast so do you wanna start talking?"

"ofc i do and ik i'll be ready quickly" i say while placing my hand on his cheek.

i crash my lips into his unexpectedly and we start doing tongue gestures all up in each other's mouths.
"not now mamas, not now"

we walk into the party holding hands and we sit next to the boys, i see mattia opposite me with jenna , we make eye contact and wait

he really got a boner 😭😭😭
"aww am i that hot" jenna smirks
mattia scratches his head and gives a blunt "yh"
if only that hoe knew.

"wanna dance" i say to alejandro
"ofc"
i grab his hand and first we start off as slow but then he turned me on so i started winding on his back and feel him get hard, mattia saw us then took jenna upstairs to probably fuck her.
i hear alejandro give the quietest moans while i carry on grinding on him and tbh i wouldn't mind loosing my v card to him 🥵 i needed the bathroom so i wall upstairs and hear jenna moaning mattias name and mattia letting out grunts . ew.

i go back downstairs and i see alejandro smirk at my ass
we start kissing and he leads down to my neck.
"fuck it i can't wait" i say
"really dev? u sure .. ur a virgin" he replies shocked
"your house or mine" i say
"mine"

me and alejandro walk out and get into an uber. we arrive at his and his parents aren't home , i instantly push him against the wall and kiss him passionately and fiercely. i take of my heels and alejandro takes off his shoes.

he picks me up and carries me to his room
"you won't be able to walk after this bbg" he says
"wait let me tell my mum i'm staying at yours" i say
i quickly text my mum and she says ok and says to use protection 😭 she also said i can stay as long as i want.

"i can stay as long as i want" i wink at ale
"that's good my parents are out all week" he licks his lips
he pushes me into the bed and i flip him on the bottom and start kissing his neck .

i unbuckle his belt and pull his boxers down , his erection immediately sprung up. i start to rub it against my pants then i grab the length and deepthroat it keeping the head game strong.

"ahh dev" ale moans
he gives out moans and pushes me up and down.
"my turn mamas"
he flips me around and start to lick my legs from my ankle all the way to my thigh.

he takes of my pants and then he starts pushing his tongue in and out my wet clit. he licks his fingers and puts them inside of me making circular motions
"fuck ale keep going"
"that's not my name" he stops

"keep going daddy just don't stop"
he carries this on and stops just when i am about to cum. i turn him to the bottom and i ride his length jumping up and down.

he finally grabs a condom packet and puts it on.
"are u ready mamas"
"yes just go a bit slow at first"
he places his dick in slowly and i moan loudly
at first it hurts then it all turns into pleasure.
"fuck me till i cant walk daddy"

"your wish is my command"
he fucks me and i moan really loud, his body is clapping against mine keep us a sweaty mess, my legs start to shake and he turns me around for anal.

he placed his dick inside my asshole and my hair hangs down over my face.
"fuck me harder daddy" i moan

he turns me around then places his length inside me again he keeps going while i'm playing with his hair, he came inside the condom.

"fuck daddy this was amazing" i drool
"it's not over yet mamas" he says before taking my bra off
he grabs my titties then starts rubbing them and playing with them.

i let out a loud moan of pleasure before he starts placing my nipples in his mouth and starts to suck on them and licking them .

"you like that huh" he says while i'm pulling his hair
"fuck yes daddy" i reply
i turn him over and start from his neck and start dragging my tongue down all the way down and he gets hard again. but this time i leave him.

"that's enough daddy we have school tomorrow" i say
"fuck dev your too good" he smirks
"and i want you to be my girlfriend i can't do this talking shit and i want you all to myself and no one else's"
"yes ale ofc"

i get changed into ale's clothes and we are just laying there with me on top of him laughing and just amazing couple goals. i swear i really like this boy.

we talked for what felt like hours and it feels like i have known this guy forever.
we take sexy couple goals pictures and post them on insta
(next chapter)

 we take sexy couple goals pictures and post them on insta (next chapter)

— End of chapter —

A/N: pretty long chapter and ale and dev made it official !!! next chapter you will see their insta posts and the next day ! please vote and add to your libraries ! 💕 ly all