👠Glass Slipper👠

I am sitting with my friends, suddenly Jake, our basketball team member walks towards us with....a beautiful girl with dimples.

"Hey guys, this is my cousin Lily, she just transferred to our school." Lily looked at us and gives a beautiful smile.

Pang.....

I pressed hard my right hand on my left chest, because my heart started to beat so loudly, as if it is going to burst inside.

Just like that time.

Is she.....

I blink and gulp hard.

"Scorpion grasses." I suddenly blurted out and look nervously at Lily.

"What the fuck is that?" Louis gives me an unamused look.

I just ignored them and is still looking at her. Lily frowned and looks straight at my eye's.

Danny laughs. "Three years ago he went on vacation with his family, there he met a girl and fell in love instantly with her. He asked her out but she put a condition with him that, she will accept his feelings if they meet again and recognise each other, by these shit code words, then maybe she will......"

"Forget me not." Danny's words stopped suddenly, because Lily already answers me with blush on her cheeks.

I smile widely. "Will you go out with me?"

She bit her lips and smiled shyly as she nods her head.

Everyone's eyes widened and jaws falled open, resting on the floor.

"What's your name?" She smiles shyly.

"Stephen," I say happily. "Stephen James."

"So you are a bad boy?" She asks me smiling while looking at my tattoos and piercings.

"Not for you." Now I smile shyly at her.

"We will see about that." She chuckles.

I totally Ignore everyone, who's mouths gawked in awe, and extend my hand to her. She slowly takes my hand. I give her hand a light squeeze and lead her to my bike.

O.H.M.Y.S.W.E.E.T.L.O.R.D

I AM SO IN LOVE.

************

Oh, I miss my teenage days........

Vote

Comment

Share😘