📍I am not cute📍

I got out of the car and slam the door behind me.

"Bye, Alex." Nick, my step-father peeks out his head from the window.

"Bye, Nick," I tell him without turning to look at him. He is a nice guy, but I won't call him dad, no matter what.

I opened my locker and sigh, they did it again. My locker is filled with trash. I take out that trash and discard them into the dustbin. Then my eyes meet with the bunch of idiots, who actually did all those things.

"Hey, new girl!" I look up to see it's Tyler, the head of those idiots. "Why is your locker trashed, like you?" Everyone started to laugh with him.

"How childish!" I mutter under my gritted teeth.

"What did you say?" he straightened up and marches towards me. He held my wrist and yanks me, as he started to drag me somewhere, down the hallway. We went past the cafeteria and out the back doors into the parking lot. His other friends are also following us.

Tyler pushed me to the wall roughly and yanks my hoodie to rip off.

Inhale. Exhale.

I try to calm myself down. I don't want to do it again.

After ripping off my hoodie, suddenly Tyler stops. His eyes rake down my body as he backs up a little. His lips twitch into a smile, and his eyes gleam deep, dark. "So the rumours are true, you really have a nice body to fuck." he slowly licks his lower lip.

I slowly look straight at him, "What rumour?"

"That you are a slut, who got expelled from her previous school because everyone has done fucking you." Paul the other one tells me sneering.

"Don't worry we will be gentle with you." Tyler says, as he reaches up, gently strokes my face with the back of his knuckles.

I slowly place my fingers over his in a caress and grab his little finger and twist it back, pulling it sharply down back to his hip.

"Arrgh!" he groans in sudden pain and as he leans off balance, I bring up my knee and slam it with his crotch and make a perfect and satisfying hit. Tyler collapsed on the floor, grasping himself between his legs. His friends gasp and step back from me. One of them strikes towards me with a fist. I swiftly dodged it and slammed my right fist with his stomach, he also falls down on the ground.

I take a look of their pale faces and squatted down to lean closer to Tyler, "I got expelled from my previous school because I broke some boy's skulls, legs, hands, and," I point his groin with my chin,"some other valuable parts of their body, several times."

Tyler's eyes widened. "But.... but the rumours.."

I sigh and get up still looking at him. "let me give you a piece of advice, Every glittery thing is not gold and every rumour you heard is not true." I took my torn hoodie and left.

*****************😎****************
Author's Note:
A small flashback from my school days....
Vote
Comment
Share 😘