Chapter 4 : Night 4~!

james sat down in his seat once more.....he had duck tapped  a flashlight to a pole so he could shove intruders out....

" uh...hello....hello~!.um....i uh.......kind of glad that i recorded these when i did.....ehene.....yeah uh....

*BANG~!*

they uh......coming to get me.....and uh i'm running out of power.....

*moan*

Oh NO~.....

*static*"

the phone guy said

james face was pale as ever....the phone guy was dead they killed him....

" Oh shit~!" james said as mewtwo appeared in the door way.....

james then closed the door....

and played ash's theme song~!

Piukachu crawled towards him...but he kept the mouse out and wound up the music box when he could.....

ash appeared in many door ways.....and james then closed the door....

" It's 4 am~! right now! you can do this james....." james said to himself

Then james saw brock on the moniter...messing with the power and scarred him away.....

james now had 50% power left...he could do this....

misty then appeared in the vent....and james then played ash's song and closed the vent.....

once she was gone...brock was at the door...james poked him away and closed the door as well...

" It 5 am~! right now james...you can do this~!" james said

mewtwo began to crawl through a vent....james then closed it.....

ash jumped out at him

"AAAAAAAAAAAH~!" james screamed

But then.....the clock turned.....6am~! james lived

" OH YES~! IN YOUR FACE~! HAAHHA~!" james yelled as he lived through another night....