FRICTON

PRECAP: Sid and ishani's fight.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

NEXT DAY AT SANJIVANI:

The whole Vardhan incident became famous. But people think its Vardhan who gave permit & doesn't know that Ruhi is involved in the way she is.

Dr. Anjali returned from her camp & happen to know about this and she is little surprised ( because she thinks him to be a good person but little practical and selfish). Also Dr Juhi and Dr Shashank also happen to know where they are more suspicious than surprised but they do not want to discuss with him.

All the residents enter the hospital. Ofcourse Ishani seems way more low. Sid is in conflict whether to sort out things between Ishani or not because he thinks its not a big matter that they had a fight as they do it everyday and can do it for a living ( moreover Ishani is more pissed off because of Ruhi's involvement as we know but Sid doesn't). So simply discussing it may make things worse & decides to behave normal with her, but if at all if she had any issue he is ready to explain her.

And also he knows that if he discloses Ruhi's identity to her, more like his mother or way beyond her she would not allow Ruhi to be part of their team where he feels okay for her to be a part.

Processing all these he enters the hoapital and bumps into a girl.......( ANY GUESS?)

( Yes.....! Correct! its our very Own Ishani!!!!) She is about to have a fall he holds her ( not exactly like a dip but holds her by her shoulders to support her) they just pause and look into each other eyes ...(Iktara.. song plays..)

Just then our gang enters & also Ruhi.. They see Sidisha and smile, Ruhi feels irritated. Asha winks at Aman addressing Sidisha...!
Sam & Rahil makes sound..

Sam & Rahil : AHEM! AHEM! ( coughs loudly)

Sidisha realize & leave each others embrace.

Sid(smiles): Are u ok?

Ishani neither responds nor gives a look and leaves from there.

Sid is like: What is this?

Asha: Relax Dr. Sid! she needs sometime. Actually I thought you sorted out matter yesterday. She has been waiting for you...!

Sid: What she waited for me...? When and where? i didn't know that!

Asha: Oh! Wow! then I am not sure how much time she's gonna take to talk to u!

Sid is going to say something.. Ruhi interrupts and says

Ruhi: Good Morning Dr. Sid!

Sid smiles & wishes her back.

Asha: Wow! Special wishes to Dr. Sid! Why? I mean even it is Morning for us too!

Aman. Sam & Rahil smiles understanding the sarcasm in it!

Ruhi ( irritated but gains her confidence & says deliberately): Woh! Actually Dr. Sid drpped me at my hostel. Its very kind of him to do that, so that why the special wish! Anhyways Morning to u all too!

Asha( slowly to Sid alone): Matlab! Very Good Dr Sid! Its another add on to the list of pissing Ishani! Congrats!!! I am just imagining What if she knows that u went to drop this chori instead of meeting Ishani .. Wow! I am just loving it!

Sid gets tensed because he asked Ruhi to help him yesterday and now went to drop Ruhi instead of meeting her.. this gives Ishani more chance to roast Sid.!

Sid: Dr. Asha! shut up ! I'll speak to Ishani!

Rahil: Just explain her dude! she will understand.. Ofcourse you are her close friend.