TEAMS & CAMP (edited)

PRECAP: Misunderstanding between Sid and Ishani

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

AT SHASHANK's CABIN:

Shash: Juhi, what do u think Vardhan is up to? I mean permitting something without any motto is not Vardhan's way of working!

Juhi: I feel the same. Shall we discuss this with Dr. Sid? It is his case, right!

Shash: well, that makes the matter more suspicious!

Just then Nurse Philo enters the cabin saying

Philo: Excuse me Dr.!!!

Shashank and Juhi smile at her.

Shash: Hmm! I must say Sanjivani really changed a lot post my foreign tour.

Juhi and Philo give what? Kind of look!

Shashi: I mean now Philo is asking permission to enter my cabin. Actually, u r the real CEO here.

Philo: Oh! Well, take it as my response to your behaviour!

Shash: My behaviour? What is it?

Philo: Why didn't you inform of your return to Anjali?

Shash: Well. I forgot to tell her because of my continuous meetings, what's the big deal? Anyway, she is not going to receive me at the airport or something, right!

Philo: it's not the matter. It's just showing her that u r willing to give space to her in ur life. U should understand since Radha ( Shashank's wife) left u both, she was alone. U were busy with your work and with sanjivani. I just wish she gets what she deserves.

Juhi: I do think the same, sir! We all know u love her a lot that u didn't even re-marry since Radha ma'am left you. She was alone indeed. At least, now she deserves part of ur time.

Shashi: I wish the same if that's as simple as u think. U know she doesn't listen to me. She deliberately opposes everything I say. She hates her mother and me. I know we also made certain mistakes & my big mistake was not to give time to her. But this is all for sanjivani and her mother's and my aim. She doesn't like that too. I know we have personal differences so I don't want that to affect our professional work. So, it's better to distance me from her than to simply increase our fights.

Philo: Ok, but now & then try to give chance to her. Whatever might have happened or happens u both are the only family left to each other. I wish u both always stick together...

All this is listened to by Dr. Anjali, who came to meet Shashank.

Anjali( to herself): I am your daughter dad! Cant u love ur daughter that much that u can't see her on your own but someone has to remind u to visit her..!

She happens to feel sad and leaves from there with wet tears in her eyes.

Shash: Philo Ji, she is my daughter and I love her. I won't leave her. Fine, I'll try to give her space from now on.

Philo, Juhi and Shash smile.

Juhi: Philo Ji have u known anything about Vardhan incident?

Philo: Oh God! This is a hot topic in Sanjivani. And yes, I spoke to Anjali. She was also surprised. Even I am. But I'm more glad because if the war between Vardhan and u finishes I'll, at last, get to hear some other stories than ur fights over my break time chat!!!!!!!!!!

Shashi: I wish too. But I am afraid that's not what Vardhan thinks.

AT BOY's ROOM:

Ishani comes back to the boy's room after witnessing the hug shared by Sid and Ruhi. She checks the papers again without actually looking into the file and thinking something.