Plain A: Attacking And Finding

Chapter 4/27

Berserk's P.O.V

It can't be her! It can't be her still alive! I know but it can't be!

"Hi, big sis! Miss me?" She asked.
"Wait! Berserk has only an older sister! Who can she had another sister too?" Buttercup asked. Yeah, everyone noticed that Blossom is my big sister! But this is my young sister, Puge!

"Welcome! These are all my and Blossom's siblings! This is my and Blossom's little sister, Puge." I said introducing them happily.

"Maybe I can help! About that!" Puge said proudly like always.
"Oh, thank you little sis" I said crying.
"Now, we are going to return back to the beach! Cause only the beach that was calm yesterday. Well, we can say all the world was shaking except the Love Island." Puge said taking her violin.
I took my violin and look at Marianne.
"Me, Puge, Marianne, Bunny and Beatrice are going to search for Dushes first. Bubbles, Brat, Buttercup and Brute go search for Sheria. While Bell and Bella go search for any legends about these things that happened! Good luck everyone!" I said playing the violin with Puge while Bunny, Beatrice and Marianne hold our arms and we got under the sea. I think we need more than Dushes, Sheria, Bell and Bella's help! Maybe, we can bring the princes here so we can deal with it and save the world.

Brick's P.O.V

I got back to Princess' Castle and saw her still Leung on the bed but everything was a mess in the castle. I asked everyone what the heck did happen but they answered with IDK (I Don't Know).

So, I got with my brothers in a dialogue between the five of us. Suddenly, a girl with pink pop out of nowhere and attacked us. I closed my eyes and let myself fainting.

Beautiful Pink Fighter's P.O.V

There is something missing here so the princes will complete my plans! If I use them to find the treasure then it would be good for my master! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

(Syrine: I think I'm changing the genre of these three books to Mystery! So see ya and please answer these questions:
who attacked the boys?
Who is Beautiful Pink Fighter?
What will Berserk Do?
Will Bell And Bella Find The Legend?
Who Did All These Shaking This Around The World?
Why Didn't The Beach Got In A Shaking Mood?
And A Very Mysterious question!:
What Monster I am?
(If you want to find the last question just read the story My Comedy Live!))