Plain C: Finding Sheria By Making A Big Trouble!

Chapter 6/29

Buttercup's P.O.V

Me, Brute, Bubbles and Brat hurried to Auntie's house. We know if we talk to her she mite accept. I believe!

When we reach her scary castle, we got in it. But suddenly, the door closed by himself and everything started to move by himself. I think she mite be the one who was behind that shaking ground!

Whatever, we got upstairs and go to the highest room in the castle. We got in it to see Sheria drawing.

We walked quietly to her and we looked from behind to what is she drawing. There was a big woman with black dress and black boots standing by the tree. And there is a little girl with a bow who was sitting next to her.

Sheria was drawing the girl's face with gray color and some light yellow like lights in it.
But suddenly, Brat screamed:
"SHERIA! Just listen to us!"
We all looked at her but Sheria was going to cry; She used the red in a part of the girl's face.

Sheria tried to clean it but she couldn't. Immediatly, Sheria looked at us with a glare.

"Look what did you do now! This picture will be the nightmare of everyone!" She spoked and everyone started laughing. I looked at my clock to see it's 12pm.

We looked at Sheria to see her scared. We looked worriedly at her.
"It's the time! Because of my fault, all the things will be shaking AGAIN!" When she said the last word, everything start shaking.
We looked at each other. Then Brat and Bubbles start screaming and hugged each other. While me and Brute stayed cool. We all looked at Sheria.

But we were shocked that the girl who has got two parts in her face got out with the black woman. The black woman is Sheria then but who is this girl?