Uno

It was 3 am. Jason was sleeping in his hut at Camp Crystal Lake, when there was a sudden bang as Freddy Krueger bursted in, kicking down the door.

"Sup bitch!! Get up, we're playing fucking Uno." Freddy yelled as he pulled out a deck of Uno cards.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! It's 3am!" Jason said, rubbing his tired eyes.

"I know! It's the perfect time to play Uno! The Devil's hour, as some people call it." Freddy replied, a cunning smile spreading across his face.

Jason groaned and sat up."Fine, but on one condition."

"What is it?" said Freddy, sitting next to Jason on the bed. He was slightly cautious of the answer he was about to get from the serial killer in the hockey mask.

"The loser of each round has to do what the winner tells them to. The winner can make them do anything and the loser would have to do it, no matter what it is."

"Fine." Freddy said.

"Promise?" said Jason, not being convinced.

"I promise. Can we just play now?" Freddy said slightly annoyed. Then it clicked; if he won, he could make Jason do whatever he wanted. It was gonna be awesome, but Freddy was not the only one who was thinking that. As he dealed the cards, both of the serial killers were thinking of what they could make the other do if they won.

"You can go first." Jason said, once they were ready to play. Jason knew that Freddy always wanted to go first when it came to playing games, especially card games.

------------Time Skip------------

"Uno!" Freddy shouted excitedly,
as he held up his last Uno card.

"Not so fast Freddy. I'm afraid you're not winning this round just yet." Jason said as he placed down a +4 card. Freddy growled, picking up 4 cards from the pile, while Jason smirked under his mask.

"You meanie." Freddy pouted, which made Jason smirk even more. He loved it when Freddy pouted; he thought it was adorable. It just made him want to grab Freddy's shirt and kiss him. He placed down a card.

"Uno. Looks like you lost and I have something to make you do in mind." Jason said, his smirk being bigger than ever.

"Hey! It's not over yet. You still have one card left." Freddy complained. He had no idea what Jason had in mind and he was not planning on finding out. He picked up a card from the pile. It was a wild card.

"I switch the colour to red." Freddy said, hoping that Jason didn't need that colour.

"Ha! Thanks for that. I win and now you have to do what I say!" Jason said.

"Shit!" Freddy cursed. He was so worried about what Jason was gonna make him do.

"So." Jason said. "You have to..." he paused, thinking what he could make him do. It had to be funny and embarrassing for Freddy.

"You have to call me daddy for the whole of the next game." Jason said, grinning . Freddy turned bright red.

"W-what?! No! I am not calling you d-daddy!!" Freddy said, so flustered he could barely talk.

"You have to! You promised! Come on! Please!!" Jason pleaded. Freddy could not resist his begs. They were too adorable to not give in.

"Fine..." Freddy sighed "...daddy."

Jason could not contain his laughter. He burst out laughing and could not stop. Freddy just blushed even more.

"Sh-shut up! Can we just continue with the game?"

"Sure." Jason said, wiping a tear.

------------Time Skip------------

"Ha! I win again."Jason said. Freddy groaned.

"Please don't make it as embarrassing this time." he pleaded.

"Fine. You have to let me wear your hat." Jason said, "And....you have to take your shirt off."

"Screw it, fine." Freddy said, taking of his hat and handing it to Jason. He then took his shirt off and chucked it at Jason's face.

"Hey!" Jason said getting the shirt off his face and putting on the hat. "I'm keeping this now"

"Ok fine. Whatever. Can we just play again?" Freddy said. He just wanted to play again so he could beat Jason.

------------Time Skip------------

"Finally!" Freddy said, as he placed his last card down. "It's revenge time, bitch!"

"You only won because I couldn't concentrate, because you're not wearing a shirt!"

"Ohh~ You like what you see~" Freddy said seductively. Jason threw a pillow at him.

"Hey man, it's your fault; you told me to take it off- speaking of which~" Freddy slowly crawled towards Jason until there was only the smallest gap between them.

"Give me my hat back." Freddy said quietly. Jason obliged, but with a disappointed look on his face.

"Hey, what's with that look." Freddy said, speaking normally now. "Don't tell me you actually wanted this to happen?"

Before Jason had time to question him, Freddy lifted his mask and placed his lips on his. At first he was shocked, but then he melted into the kiss. The kiss started as gentle and soft but soon became heated. They only parted to breathe. Gasping for air, they looked at each other and started laughing.

"Defiantly the best uno game I've ever played," said Jason after laughing.

"Wanna make it even better?" Freddy said seductively. Jason raised an eyebrow. Freddy leaned closer to Jason's ear.

"Meet me in the bedroom in 2 minutes~" he whispered. He lifted his head and winked at Jason, making him blush underneath his mask. He then got up and walked into the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>Pennywise<<