𝔬𝔫𝔢

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

SM ENTERTAINMENT. TRAINING ROOM

Yuna laid there, her back on the cooling wood floor as she tried to catch her breath. She had no idea how much time she had spent in this very room since there wasn't a single clock in the room, even if there was one she wouldn't be looking at it since all she does everyday on repeat is practice and practice in the same training room.

The room was empty. Only having blinds that blocks out the sun from seeping through, and mirrors that lines the room showing her reflection and every moves she makes. If she wanted to get water she would have to walk down the hall and that possibly meant interacting with other people― which she tried to avoid due to her shyness.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a single knock at the door. Confused she quickly stood up and walked to the door, dragging her feet due to the soreness and tiredness. Opening it slowly she saw a man standing there with a friendly smile plastered on his face. A lanyard was worn around his neck that identified himself as a staff, and more importantly, he was the manager for Red Velvet.

"Hi, I'm the manager of Red Velvet, you were called to the fifth floor for a meeting concerning yourself." He spoke quickly, explaining why he was here talking to her. She only nodded and followed him to the elevator and up the floors.

She stood there in the elevator awkwardly, thankfully there were songs from other SM groups filling the elevator with music. Yuna was completely confused on why she was being called into a meeting, but more importantly, why was the manager of Red Velvet escorting her to the meeting.

Had she done something wrong? Were they kicking her out after all these years?

She tried to prepare herself for the worse as they neared the meeting room. The manager opened the door for her and let her in the room. As she walked in she was met with pairs of eyes looking at her, men and women occupied some of the seats. Feeling uncomfortable under the stares she greeted and introduced herself to the (who she presumed to be staff members) and found an unoccupied seat.

Minutes passed as Yuna stared at the table and tried not to eavesdrop on the staff member's whispering― hoping it was not about her― although, it probably was.

Once again, interrupted from her thoughts, the door she had entered from opened again and five girls walked through, and not some ordinary five girls... it was Red Velvet.

Yuna stood up and greeted them. Sure, she was glad to see Red Velvet in person after following their music for a while now, but their presence only made her more confused on what this meeting could possibly be about.

To say Yuna was nervous was an understatement. She was darting her eyes all over the room, her leg was constantly bouncing up and down as her hands started to get sweaty. 

She just wanted to find out what this meeting was all about.