𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

RED VELVET DORMS.

"You didn't have to carry my suitcase for me," Yuna softly spoke, still holding on to Yeri's hand while Seulgi only gave a wide grin to the new member. "It's alright! Since I'm very strong, it didn't even feel heavy." The bear boasted, obviously trying to show off to the girl.

Wendy - who was now being set gently on the couch -  let out a scoff and an eye roll at the bear's antics. Irene had already set Wendy down gently on the couch before sitting down herself, waving over everyone else to take a seat as well. And once everyone did, the manager announced that he had to go back to do something, and that he would see them the following morning. Leaving the girls in silence.

Before speaking, Wendy cleared her throat and spoke to Yuna. "Because Joy has the most luxurious and the biggest room, you'll be sharing a room with her!" Wendy explained with enthusiasm, obviously exaggerating Joy's room. But before Yuna could say anything, she was cut off.

"No." Joy spoke for the first time, her tone emotionless. It was now obvious that she had some sort of distaste with the new member. Everyone except the new member was shocked - seeing this side of Joy, who was usually friendly was new to Red Velvet.

"Joy!" Seulgi exclaimed, looking over to Yuna to make sure her feeling weren't too hurt by Joy.

Smiling softly, Yuna shook her head, "It's fine, I promise. I don't want to be a bother. I can sleep on the couch, or even on the floor!" She explained, chucking nervously after sensing the tension going on in the room.

Irene, who was silent and very disappointed with her member's attitude decided to speak up. But not before throwing a short but deadly glare at Joy, who was now standing up and going into her own bedroom, not saying anything else.

"Come, you'll be sharing a room with me now." Irene announced,  beating Yeri who was about to say the same thing. Noticing that the younger girl was about to protest, Irene spoke up before she could, "As your leader now, you must follow what I deem is best for the group."

Holding out her hand, she waited for Yuna to let go of Yeri's clasped hand and take her's instead. She tugged her along and opened a door that led into her room. Not looking back at the other member's disappointed faces, it seemed like they all wanted to share their room with Yuna.

"Please, make yourself comfortable." Irene said, shooting a shy smile at her newest member.

TIME SKIP. 21:00. RED VELVET DORM.

Irene, who was already in bed calmly reading an article on her phone, looked up and saw a timid Yuna standing at the doorway.

Chucking softly at the sight, she called for the younger girl, "Yuna, come, don't just stand there." Irene pat the empty space to her left. She stared at the girl as she shuffled across the room and into the bed next to her, making sure that there was enough space between the both of them. 

Looking back at her phone, Irene saw the time and seeing as it was already late, gently set down her phone down on the night stand, making sure it was charging. Then, got up and turned off the light. As she was pulling the cover over Yuna and herself, the timid girl spoke up.

"Before we go to sleep, there must be something I need to admit," Yuna spoke into the dark, "I have this weird habit of hugging the nearest person or object next to me while sleeping." 

Irene listened to the girl before letting out a soft laugh, "If you wanted to cuddle, you could've just said so," she joked, beginning to scoot closer to the other girl.

"No I-" Yuna tried to explain herself before being cut off, "I'm only joking, I understand. I actually quite enjoy cuddling." The older girl admitted before wrapping her arm around Yuna.

Yuna flinched before adjusting to the added body heat. She actually felt very comfortable in this new place, comfortable enough to quickly fall asleep, something she hasn't been able to do in weeks.

"Goodnight Yuna," Irene whispered near the younger's ear due to their closeness, causing Yuna to shudder slightly.

"Sweet dreams."