chapter 3 -continuation of part 1

Korekiyo's POV-
We had arrived at kokichi's home about a few minutes ago and were waiting on that same person to open the door.
My mate and I have been really busy with her meeting up with the theater group but we had quickly noticed that kokichi wasn't at class.
Shuichi would usually be talking but was quiet and had looked really gloomy.

Finally kokichi opened the door but immediately looked down not wanting to look at us and opened the door further to let us come in.
He looked a bit pale and very tired but was calm.
We all sat with our own mates and watched as the small person sat down next to vodka boy (I decided to give Shuichi that nickname cause it will tie more things in the future chapters.
Won't spoil anything tho)

Shuichi quickly brought kokichi into his arm hugging him.
Kokichi was a bit caught of gaurd but quickly hugged Back.
"Don't ever do that to me again!
Gosh you don't know how much that fucking hurt me!" Shuichi said looking at kokichi who was a bit caught off guard again and slowly nodded his head in agreement.

Kokichi's POV:
After that everyone started asking questions all at once which made me a bit umcoforable.
Shuichi growled which made everyone shut up and I smiled at him.
"I'm sorry I haven't gone to class.
I've been sick and I'm still kinda sick.
Sorry-"

"Really?
For that you made us worry?
Gosh you really are a bothersome kid!" Miu said a bit annoyed.

I looked down not telling them exactly what's going on since well I'm trying to keep this whole thing from everyone.

"Oh shut it miu.
If he was sick then he was sick.
Not like any of us don't get colds or something.
You don't have to be an ass to him."
Rantaro said knowingly at miu who gave him a glare but looked away.

This whole time I was picked up and sat on Shuichi's lap.
He was holding me close. He was really possessive right now which I kinda get since he hasn't seen me in about a few days and it's kinda hard for unmated mates to not be close or gone from each Other for too long.
He was calmly nuzzling his face in my hair.
I just sat there as everyone starts agruing and kinda bickering.
Saihara was started to get annoyed and so seemed to get his alpha ego.
He put my head in his chest covering both my ears and as far as I know he had growled .
I could feel the rumble in his chest and softly smiled.
Everyone who was bickering had sat back down and bowed their head in submission.
Shuichi is second in command in our friend group we kinda call a pack.
Rantaro was like the head alpha of the group but Saihara could easily put him and everyone in submission.
Most people don't know but he comes from a family that is mostly made up of pure blood alphas.
Pure blood Alphas are the very top of the ranks.
Alphas are dominant but the Pure bloods are even more and are very rare to find but Omegas are even harder to find then pure bloods.

Shuichi glared at everyone as Kirumi mom came out from the kitchen with a calm face and a plate of sandwiches as Ryoma followed behind her.
She passed them out and had  sent a glare at Shuichi since she saw that I was sitting on his lap.
As soon as Everyone got back to themselves they finally noticed that I was sitting on Shuichi's lap and started asking questions again.
I'm even confused myself but let it happen since I was really relaxed since his sent was overly calming and made me happy.

To be continued~

[Sorry I haven't been on wattpad lately and also this is short my bad.
My Instagram is @little_mini_smurf
You can always dm me and I post art on my Insta if ya'd like to see that.
Um bye and everyone have a good day or night! (°w°) ]